BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Contains all- natural ingredients, no fillers, or artificial preservatives. Includes vitamins and minerals your dog needs for health and weight maintenance. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Large Breed Health Consideration: Weight Control Flavor: Chicken Meal, Rice & Barley Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 4.5 lbs Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Rice And Barley: Chicken Meal, Ground Rice, Pearled Barley, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Lamb Digest, Tomato Pomace, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Inositol, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta Carotene, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Yeast Culture, Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 22.0% Crude Fat 12.0% Crude Fiber 4.0% Moisture 10.0% Calcium (min) 1% Phosphorous (min) 0.8% Vitamin e (min)100 UI/kg Omega 6 fatty acids* (min) 2% Omega 3 fatty acids* (min) 0.25% Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)* (min) 0.1% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: NATURE'S RECIPEA Healthy Weight Adult Dog Food more...
My Rottweiler is 11 years old and but over weight. We radically switched his food about 3 months ago and my dog really loves it. He has a sensitive stomach and has not had many issues with this food. In addition to upping his daily activity this food has also aided in him losing some weight which is great for his hips!
Sam M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this dog food. It's a less expensive alternative to the other "healthy" brands out there. I definitely noticed a change when we switched and wouldn't feed them anything else. My dog's tear tracts cleared up and their noses are wet again. I've also noticed less itching and it helps with allergies.
Nat g.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are ok. I think it depends on your let to see if they like them.
They both ate it but yet didn't want it anymore. I had bought a small bag to see of they liked it.
Raquel A.
Houston
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: NATURE'S RECIPEA Healthy Weight Adult Dog Food more...
Very happy. My BLUE loves this food, he's 85 ponds and he's weight concerns me. I been giving this food for him for a while, he has lost 5 pounds. I love the ingredients and the price. I highly recommend it to dog owners, who want to manage the dogs weight.
Kelly L.
Benton, KY
This has been a great product for us! My dog is incredibly lazy, and this helps keep his weight under control. Not too pricey, and not hard on my dogs digestive track. Would recommend this product to friends!!
Tiffani R.
Mahomet, IL
Much better ingredients than the popular brand dog foods. Very fairly priced and best thing about it is my dogs love it. As soon as we switched my black lab stopped getting ear infections.
Holly S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my go to dog food for my pup. This is her favorite brand and it doesn’t upset her stomach. It’s easy for her to chew and she loves it so much. And it’s pretty affordable
Abby J.
Huntsville
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: NATURE'S RECIPEA Healthy Weight Adult Dog Food, NATURE'S RECIPEA Healthy Weight Adult Dog Food more...
My dogs absolutely love these treats! And I love these treats too! I have too large breed dogs and it can be hard to keep them at a healthy weight but this food helps me keep them lean and thin! Such a good purchase and I am so pleased with the product! I would definitely recommend and I will be purchasing again for sure!
Molly W.
So glad when I found this brand of dog food! I have a picky dog eater and after wasting hundreds of dollars making sure he got the best food, I came across this at Pet Co and he loves it! It has all the benefits I'm looking for in a dog food and I am happy to see my dog loving his food. Would buy this again
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
I've been feeding my dog this food off and on for the past 5 years. I've switched because it's a little expensive for me and I can only buy it a one specific store so it's not the most convenient for me but he loves it and has never had any issues from it. I plan to stick with it this time.