BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Combines chicken and duck for a satisfying flavor; vitamins and minerals help provide healthy nutrition. Featuring the mouthwatering combination of chicken and duck, this Nature's Recipe Grain-Free Chicken & Duck Recipe Dog Food is full of the flavors that your dog craves. This delicious food is full of vitamins and minerals that will help him or her feel healthy and happy, while the grain-free formula offers wholesome nutrition. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Digestive Care Flavor: Chicken & Duck Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural, Grain Free Package Weight: 2.75 oz Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Pumpkin, Duck, Chicken Fat, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Tomato Paste, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Zinc Glycine Complex, Iron Glycine Complex, Copper Glycine Complex, Manganese Glycine Complex, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan and Magnesium Oxide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 11.0% Crude Fat (min.) 2.0% Crude Fiber (max.) 1.5% Moisture (max.) 82.0% see more...

Christine J.
Tucson, AZ
It's hard to rate a dog food, since I can promise you that I haven't tasted it, but if I had to eat one, this would be it. It literally looks and smells like chicken stew (for humans.) The dogs go crazy for it. It's a little pricey, but you can actually see and distinguish each ingredient. Good stuff.
Melissa C.
Birchwood, TN
My dog has a lot of allergies, including seasonal. With the help of our vet, we have found that feeding her high quality grain-free food, her allergies are kept mostly in check. Finding a wet dog food, as a treat, that was also grain free was not easy! Until we found nature's recipe! My dog loves it!
Alexis K.
Clinton Township, MI
My dog loves his food because it taste so yummy to them and they tell it all down very fast I also bought it from Petco and they love it because of all the chicken inside I would definitely buy this again I totally recommend it to anyone
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
For any dog who has been sick this is the best dog food to get them on to try out sensative stomachs i swear by it it is the only thing clsoest to rice and chicken which is the best for them
melissa c.
I have a small chihuahua, and she really enjoys this food. From what i can tell the chicken looks very similar to shredded chicken a human would eat, it also smells very tasty.
Taylor S.
Best wet food ever for your dog! I have an 8 pound Yorkie who just absolutely loves this good and destroys is every time I put it in her bowl
Julie G.
Wakefield, MA
I give this to my boy when his tummy is upset. It's easy on his belly and it doesn't bother him what so ever when he is sick.
Devin N.
Raleigh, NC
I have a super picky dog but he LOVES these. He usually has one every night for dinner and gobbles it right up!
Joy W.
I buy these for my dog for Christmas, his birthday, and special occasions. It is quite pricey, though.
Olguita C.
Amazing for my pert dog he loves it. doenst leave him bloated for a long time very easy to fogeys