BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Combines chicken and duck for a satisfying flavor; vitamins and minerals help provide healthy nutrition. Featuring the mouthwatering combination of chicken and duck, this Nature's Recipe Grain-Free Chicken & Duck Recipe Dog Food is full of the flavors that your dog craves. This delicious food is full of vitamins and minerals that will help him or her feel healthy and happy, while the grain-free formula offers wholesome nutrition. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Digestive Care Flavor: Chicken & Duck Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural, Grain Free Package Weight: 2.75 oz Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Pumpkin, Duck, Chicken Fat, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Tomato Paste, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Zinc Glycine Complex, Iron Glycine Complex, Copper Glycine Complex, Manganese Glycine Complex, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan and Magnesium Oxide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 11.0% Crude Fat (min.) 2.0% Crude Fiber (max.) 1.5% Moisture (max.) 82.0% see more...

Elizabeth A.
Chowchilla
My dachshund is very picky when it comes to food, but she LOVES this! Everything she eats has to be grain-free due to having sensitive skin issues - she has no problems with itching from this! I purchase this at Walmart & Petco. Nature's Recipe NATURE'S RECIPEA Easy to Digest Dog Food
Lindsey W.
Catskill, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food makes a great meal topper! While the serving size is far too small for the my large breed dogs, the enjoy the high quality and very tasty food as a little something extra on top of their regular kibble. The price is very fair for the quality and the wide selection of flavors is an added bonus.
Amanda M.
Asbury Park, NJ
Our pitbull loves these as a special treat with her dinner. I mainly feed her Nature’s Recipe dry food, but the wet gives a little bit extra to her nighttime meal and she gets very excited about it. I haven’t found a flavor she doesn’t like yet! I like Nature’s Recipe for the simple ingredients, and the bright yellow packaging makes it easy to find in the stores. I would definitely buy this again and always recommend it to others.
Megan C.
Bremerton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My GSD has a sensitive stomach and this is one of the brands that works well with him. I sometimes give him wet food as a sort of treat and this is one that does not make him gassy. This is one I continue to buy.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a lab mix who is 11 months and husky collie mix whom is almost 2 yrs and they both absolutely love these! They are great as a stand alone or to mix in with a dry food as well. They are affordable and great quality food! I am a repeat customer to not only this product, but this brand!
Victoria P.
My dog loves these. We accidentally got her hooked on having one in each bowl of dog food she gets. It’s ok she loves it and it keeps her eating. It actually looks like food not like crap.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These little packages are amazing!!!! My dog is soooooooooooooooo picky and she won't eat anything, but she gobbles this up. It smells excellent. Just like chicken..that's Why she loves it. It smells human grade! The serving size is perfect alone or on top of some dry food. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it
Vida M.
Dallas
Most dog foods would typically make my puppy’s poop very soft and he would occasionally even throw the food back up. Nature’s recipe dog food does the complete opposite. You can see the chunks of meat and vegetables in even container. This is definitely one of my favorite food brands!
Jamesa S.
Aliso viejo , CA
I love these for my dog she loves these I use them to mix with rice or a home cooked dog food since I find they tend to have a lot of liquid you will need to mix it in with something It won’t be enough food
Lizzie L.
JBER, AK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Every once in a while one of my chihuahuas will go on a dry food strike (for 2 weeks at a time >.<) so these wet foods make me feel a little better about giving in to her strike.