BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Made with savory all-natural ingredients with added vitamins and nutrients. Nature's Recipe never adds fillers or artificial preservatives, and the delicious recipes have only quality ingredients so you can give your dog what's best, naturally. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Cuts in Gravy Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Lamb & Rice Primary Ingredient: Water Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 13.2 oz Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb, Soy Protein Concentrate, Dried Egg Product, Carrots, Rice Flour, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Peas, Brown Rice, Salt, Brewers Yeast, Guar Gum, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Inositol, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Beta Carotene, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Malted Barley Flour, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 8.0% Crude Fat (min.) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max.) 1.0% Moisture (max.) 78.0% Vitamin A (min.) 1250 IU/kg see more...

Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought this for our pet dog 🐶 and have given him a small portion the first time, his expression was-“ Can I have more?” He was curious and rolling his eyes and wagging his tail whenever we have asked him- do you like the taste of it? 🐾🐾
This Nature’s Recipe is easy to digest and has lamb, rice, peas, carrots and barley in a gravy and it’s a canned food. The product label also says it has healthy nutrients like heart healthy omega fatty acids. It has no artificial flavors and chemicals preservatives.
You can do variety of combinations with Nature’s Recipes products and use it with home cooked rice or a piece of bread if your dog loves what you eat. You can mix it with the variations of other food options and Nature’s recipe oven baked biscuits. Sometimes, pets are unwell and grumpy. They don’t eat. It’s a clever way to make them eat by combining variety of their favorite products in a small portion like a grandma porridge! Pawsome isn’t it. Nature's Recipe NATURE'S RECIPEA Adult Dog Food
Michelle B.
I mix the vegetarian canned food with their vegetarian kibble and my dogs absolutely love it! They have really sensitive stomachs and both used to have skin issues but ever since being on this food their skin issues have cleared up and they are not having stomach issues either! :)
Cinthya S.
Austin, TX
Fitz LOVES this! I give him this as a treat every other day, he seems to like it and plus is that he has not gotten sick from it when switching between this and dry food. Highly recommend for your pet!
Coryn C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog gets these for treats every so often. Let’s just say he absolute loves these. He scraped them down. He’s a small dog so we don’t use the whole can in one sitting. I buy these frequently and will continue to do so.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this brand. I feel it's a healthy choice for my pets!! It is very easy on our dogs stomachs!!its a good value for the food! I purchase it at Walmart and target stores. I will by this again for them!!
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
i use this when my corgi oliver doesnt want to eat his crunchies plain i mix in a little of this stuff and he gobbles down all his food and it appears that the ingredients are relatively healthy and safe for dogs always a plus
Chelsea B.
Dover
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
While I personally don't use this brand alot of my high end clients do. They rave about it. The price is a little steep for me but it the money was there we would go with this brand.
Lesli M.
Panama City, FL
My female is super picky. We recently rescued her and she would go DAYS before eating hard food. I was desperate for her to eat so I picked up a couple of cans after a recommendation from a friend. She loves it! A can will usually last three meals for her since we mix it with her hard food. It's made with real meat and vegetables so I know it's good for her.
Deshonda T.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really loves this food. At does not have any bad ingredients in it. I started with the puppy formula then when he was a bit older gave him the adult version and he loves it.
Nichole S.
My dogs really enjoyed this food. I was surprised when I opened the can because the food is very similar looking to people food - stew. It's a bit pricey but is still a great food.