Natures Recipe Nature's Recipe Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 35-Pound uploaded by Angelia C.

BY NATURES RECIPE

Brittany P.
I love this food for my dogs! And they love it too! It's very reasonable priced and great for the dog
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Salmon and Potato!!!  I have used Nutro for years and now that Mars purchased them the style of the food changed. I just wished that they would put MSM chondrotin and GLucosamine in the food. I have one dog that is 17 years old and his hips are perfect so that stuff works, Their coats are amazing and they are in great shape! YOU GOTTA LOVE YOUR PETS- well , if so you have to use this stuff. BTW- They dont smell at all! So you know you are providing the right nutrition if the dogs coat is immaculate!
Tara G.
Glenview, IL
I've switched both of my dogs (a 11 year old lab mix and a 2 year old border collie/beagle mix) and they both do great on it, despite being two very different dogs. It's awesome to only have to buy one brand of dog food for the two of them.
Nicole B.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love the ingredients in this food, no dyes or artificial flavoring helps to insure your pets health, the best part is my dogs love it to !