Natures Recipe Nature's Recipe Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 35-Pound uploaded by Angelia C.

BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Ashlynn H.
I switched from Pedigree, because well Pedigree is awful. Natures Recipe is GREAT thought. My doggy loves it & its healthy for her as well. It's a little more expensive, but so totally worth it! Thanks!
Danielle P.
Crown Point, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have not had a problem with this dog food. It is affordable, our dogs like it and they are not too gassy on it as well. We have 2 dogs-1 is 65 lbs and is a boxer and they other is 105lbs and is a bulldog. I would totally recommend this product.
Brittany O.
Aiken
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A big fan of this product! For the price and the value of the product, I would definitely recommend this! I would choose this brand as well over other brands! A big thumbs up for this product! It seems very healthy and my dog loves it.
Ronnie P.
Palm Coast , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves this brand of dog food. Sometimes I sneak something different in his bowl and he knows it’s not his food lol. Nature’s Recipe is a great brand and I recommend it to everyone
Richa P.
Old Hickory, TN
We have been giving this to our dog and she loves it!! Our veterinarian recommended this to us and ever since we have been obsessed with this just as much as our puppy!
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Salmon and Potato!!!  I have used Nutro for years and now that Mars purchased them the style of the food changed. I just wished that they would put MSM chondrotin and GLucosamine in the food. I have one dog that is 17 years old and his hips are perfect so that stuff works, Their coats are amazing and they are in great shape! YOU GOTTA LOVE YOUR PETS- well , if so you have to use this stuff. BTW- They dont smell at all! So you know you are providing the right nutrition if the dogs coat is immaculate!
Aileen Y.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My pups eat this brand of food and let me just say, we went through a few different brands looking for the one that was just right! It’s a great price, it’s on the healthy side and it does a long way and I have 2 dogs to feed. I will continue to buy
Tara G.
Glenview, IL
I've switched both of my dogs (a 11 year old lab mix and a 2 year old border collie/beagle mix) and they both do great on it, despite being two very different dogs. It's awesome to only have to buy one brand of dog food for the two of them.
Anne R.
Charlotte
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs loved this food. I like how it is moderately priced and it has none of the fillers that some of the cheaper brands have... just good stuff!
Nicole B.
Punta gorda, FL
I love the ingredients in this food, no dyes or artificial flavoring helps to insure your pets health, the best part is my dogs love it to !