Nature's Recipe Natures Recipe Grain Free Chicken, Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Puppy Dog Food uploaded by JoLyn J.

BY NATURE'S RECIPE

This NATURE'S RECIPE Grain-Free Puppy Chicken, Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Recipe Dry Dog Food contains a delectable blend of chicken, sweet potato and pumpkin flavors for a satisfying meal that your canine companion is sure to enjoy. The grain-free recipe accommodates your sensitive pup, and vitamins and minerals provide the nutrients your pooch needs to grow up big and strong. Features: Chicken, sweet potato and pumpkin offer a tasty flavor combination; grain-free recipe helps prevent digestive upset; vitamins and minerals create a wholesome meal; suitable for puppies Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Flavor: Chicken, Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 12 lbs. Directions: Less than 6 months: 3 10 lbs.: 1 2 cups per day 10 20 lbs.: 2 3 cups per day 20 50 lbs.: 3 6 cups per day 50 100 lbs.: 6 10-1/2 cups per day 6 12 Months: 3 10 lbs.: 3/4 1-1/2 cups per day 10 20 lbs.: 1-1/2 2-1/4 cups per day 20 50 lbs.: 2-1/4 4-1/2 cups per day 50 100 lbs.: 4-1/2 8 cups per day More than 12 months: 3 10 lbs.: 1/2 1 cup per day 10 20 lbs.: 1 1-1/2 cups per day 20 50 lbs.: 1-1/2 3 cups per day 50 100 lbs.: 3 5-1/4 cups per day Add 1/2 cup for each 10 lbs. of body weight over 100 lbs. Feed puppies the amount recommended divided into 2 or more feedings per day. For pregnant and nursing dogs, feed up to 4 times the amount recommended for adults divided into 3 or more feedings per day. Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Your dog's feeding requirements may vary depending upon breed, size, age, activity level and environment. Adjust as needed. Provide plenty of fresh water at all times. Ingre see more...

Markee F.
Leesburg, IN
Review for: Natures Recipe Grain Free Chicken, Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Puppy Dog Food more...
I fed this to my puppy since the day I picked her up from the breeder! She is eating adult food now but we still use the same brand! She loves this food and normally will not feast on other types of dog food. I own a pug and pugs have a weight problem and while feeding this food to her she stayed at a perfect size!
Devon P.
Grand Rapids, MI
My puppy loves this food! We haven’t had any issues with it and it’s a good value for the price. It met our expectations, but our vet said to switch from grain free food because the FDA just stated it doesn’t give dogs the nutrients they need.
Sarah R.
Winter Garden, FL
We love this dog food! When we first got our pup, the other food we had for her was making her stomach upset. This food has made her stomach fine and she can’t wait to eat it.
Ashley B.
Franklin, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog loves this food! It doesn’t make his stomach upset & he doesn’t pick at his food like he does with other foods! He is a 9 month old mini schnauzer if that helps anyone.
Whitlee A.
Tulsa
Dex LOVES this food. He doesn’t get sick after eating this and it’s a great value. We typically stick to this flavor so I can’t speak to many others. He’s 10lbs and super sensitive to food so I’m glad to have found something to have worked.
JoLyn J.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
When we first got our little guy Chewbacca my fiancé and j had no idea what to feed him. Chewy is allergic to gluten and every grain free food I bought he didn't like until I found this one! He absolutely loves it and it keeps him healthy! I would highly recommend this product!
Sarah C.
My puppy loves this! She gets a little distracted when eating, so we water it down a little bit and she loves it. My sister works at a feed store and recommended pumpkin products to help with pup's digestive systems. I've definitely seen a difference since she started eating this food. Now I want wait for her to try the salmon recipe.
Emily O.
Clemson, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been feeding this to my puppy since I got him. He loves it apparently. I tried to switch brands and he refused to eat anything other than this.
Kaitlin E.
Allen Park
Our dog takes well to this food. He’s a picky eater but doesn’t seem to mind this taste.
Ashton M.
Orlando , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My puppy is 4 months and I've fed him since I got him at 8 weeks. He loves it and has no digestion problems.