Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesNature's Recipe
nature's recipe healthy skin vegetarian recipe dog food

nature's recipe® healthy skin vegetarian recipe dog food

by Nature's Recipe

Furfriendly foodA healthy coat is a dogs first layer of protection against the cold the wind and the rain Its health is vital to your dogs health And now keeping your dogs hide healthy wont cost another animal its hide because Natures Recipe Healthy Skin Vegetarian Recipe gives dogs the nutrients they need protein and zinc all while remaining 100 meat free Natures Recipe Healthy Skin Vegetarian Recipe Adult Dog Food is designed for dogs that exhibit symptoms such as dry itchy or flaky skin These symptoms can be caused by intolerances to common food ingredients such as beef pork or dairy products Vegetarian Recipe is a wholesome complete and balanced diet that provides your adult dog with the same essential nutrients found in diets with me

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of nature's recipe® healthy skin vegetarian recipe dog food !
Ana S.
Long Branch, NJ
Purchased at: PetSmart
5/5 solely based on the fact that my dog eats all his servings and it doesn’t break him out in rashes. We switched over from a vet prescription one that was 4x more expensive. I do mix it with vegetarian wet food to make it a little more appetizing though.
Yerika S.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I gave my dog this formula for years. It did helped with his skin issues and he loved it. I highly recommend this dog food. Also the vegetarian can one, that it seems hard to find at stores but i got online. This dry bag i could find at most pet stores!
Madeline Ron F.
Bloomsburg
I presently have nine rescues( lost. four in the past year 😭)I have been using this food for over twenty years. My dogs are healthy-they get regular vet care, and EXERCISE and live longer than expected. My shiba inu 17, collies over 16, labs, pit bulls , mixed breeds etc all healthy with only this food. I highly, HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS. For the animals and THE PLANETS SAKE the canned variety as well!🐶🐾
Carolina D.
Pflugerville, TX
Purchased at: PETCO
Well is dog food, my dogs like it,l. When we change from there brand to this everything went well I mean no sickness or anything. My dogs are healthy, shiny hair, healthy nails. Do we step very happy with this. And the best part for us is that is vegetarian.
Sofia K.
Rochester Hls, MI
My dog has been eating this for 7 years and loves it. It goes a long way, it seems to taste great and she’s in good health.
Kayla W.
tampa
Spanky switches off this with chicken and/or salmon. He loves all 3 and very healthy for him too.
Krisi L.
My sweet pup has food allergies (had chronic ear infections, watery eyes/ deep waterlines, & stained paws from so much licking/itchiness) and has been eating this vegetarian food for 13+ years and I attribute her beautiful coat, and overall youthfulness to this product. Highly recommend for anyone’s pup with food allergies — great alternative to prescription vegetarian options.
Michelle B.
Chattanooga, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our poor girl has struggled with skin allergies for years. They are not completely cleared up, but this dog food seems to have helped. I think this is brand that we will be sticking with for years. We have this food on our monthly subscription through Amazon.
Jenna C.
Dayton
my husky (sophie) is allergic to alllll meats & this dog food is PERFECT for her!!!!
Jeet B.
Silver spring , MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My parents raised a German Shepherd on this food and he ate it till the day he died almost 14 years later. He never stuck his nose up at this food so it must've tasted pretty good. My parents used the dry and canned food versions and he grew up healthy and happy.

Looking for your answer?