Nature's Recipe® Healthy Skin Vegetarian Recipe Cuts in Gravy Dog Food 13.2 oz. Can uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY NATURES RECIPE

Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
My dog is allergic to chicken and beef. It's pretty hard to find dog foods that don't contain some form of one of those. I usually mix a fourth a can with his dry food. He gobbles this right on up! I love that it's got all-natural ingredients. Wrangler approves!
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I really didn't like this Healthy Skin Vegetarian Recipe Cuts in Gravy Dog food as it caused my dogs to have flatuence
Nicole C.
I love to mix this with my dogs dry food every once in a while as a treat and she loves it!
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Just here for the badge, are you looking to earn the badge also?