Nature's Recipe® Grain Free Easy to Digest Chicken, Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Recipe Dog Food 14 lb. Bag uploaded by Lucy S.

BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Over 30 years ago, we set out to make a better pet food, something we could be proud to serve our best friends. Something that just felt right. It became our mission and "Every Ingredient Counts" became our philosophy. We kept it simple. We keep it right. see more...

Christy A.
St Petersburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food! It is easy on her stomach and she never has any issues. It is a little pricey compared to some, however it's worth it knowing that the ingredients are quality and made in the USA. I buy this at Petsmart and now Target carries it as well!
Nimarta K.
My dog actually had allergies to his Purina food so we switched him over to Nature's Recipe which severely decreased the itchy, but it was more expensive compared to the other Nature's Recipe food and for less of it
Rebecca R.
Damascus, VA
Our dog loves this food! It's so well priced for how much you get and seemed to have really great ingredients. Our dog loves it when she isn't finding crumbs in the floor.
Sandra C.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have a very picky dog when it comes to food. This seems to be one of the very few brands he likes. This bag will typically last me around 2 or 3 weeks so the price isn't too bad for something that's natural.
Elli R.
My little buddy Bruce has a very sensitive stomach. Ever since he was a puppy his vet had told me that I would have to be a little more conscious of what ingredients were in his food. He said most puggles suffer have sensitive stomachs & need to be fed foods that are easier to digest. I tried a few different brands & this little pup would love the food but he would get sick on me. Bruce is a little pup that loves food & pretty much won't turn down anything. However, I wanted to make sure he wouldn't get sick on me. After lots of searching, we finally tried this food brand & it worked! He loves the different flavors & I'm just glad he does get sick anymore. I'm a thankful and relieved furbaby mom.
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best dog food I have found for my puppy with a grain allergy! It’s a lot cheaper then some of the other brands I have seen. Since this one has pumpkin it’s very gentle on his digestive system. I will continue to buy.
Lucy S.
I have a 12 year old pug who has food allergies. I fed him many different brands of grain free dog food with no success. this was one of the lower priced grain free foods so I decided to give it a try. by the time he finished the bag his allergies were worse than ever! he lost all his hair, his skin was turning black and I had to take him to the vet. I've given up on grain free dog food and now I make him homemade dog food with chicken and vegetables and he's doing great!
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I have 5 dogs. 2 Chinese Cresteds, a white shepherd, cane corso mastiff and a pitbull. This is their favorite food. They all love it and they chow it down quickly. The only problem
Is the price. It's ridiculously expensive. I go through a 34 pound bag of dog food weekly. That's with adding in raw treats. If the price would adjust some, I would be a very happy customer!
Desiree T.
I found this dog food on markdown at a local salvage store which was great because I needed some dog food and really wanted to get a good quality grain free product but at the time I didn't think I could afford the best. Since it was marked down I splurged and bought 2. I was so happy with my purchase when I saw my dogs' reactions.

My chow is very sensitive with foods. Both of my dogs, a chow and Pekingese loved it and did really well on it. I would highly recommend this food!!!
Nicole T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I did extensive research as a first time puppy owner and wanted a grain free recipe that my puppy would love. She's been on this for a few months now and we've had no problems! She seems to love it and she even lost her "dog smell" when we started her on it!