BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Show your pooch how much you care by serving this NATURE'S RECIPE Grain-Free Easy-to-Digest Chicken, Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Recipe Dog Food, which features a delectable blend of chicken, sweet potato and pumpkin flavors to delight your dog's taste buds. The grain-free formula helps your dog digest the food, while the vitamins and minerals provide the nutrition that will help him thrive. Features: Grain-free formula ensures easy digestibility; chicken, sweet potato and pumpkin flavors please your dog's palate; vitamin- and mineral-rich food promotes wholesome, balanced nutrition Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 12 lbs. Directions: Weaning to 6 months old: 3 10 lbs.: 1 2 cups daily 10 20 lbs.: 2 3 cups daily 20 50 lbs.: 3 6-1/2 cups daily 50 100 lbs.: 6-1/2 11 cups daily More than 100 lbs.: Add 1/2 cup for every 10 lbs. of body weight 6 12 months old: 3 10 lbs.: 3/4 1-1/2 cups daily 10 20 lbs.: 1-1/2 2-1/4 cups daily 20 50 lbs.: 2-1/4 5 cups daily 50 100 lbs.: 5 8-1/4 cups daily More than 100 lbs.: Add 1/2 cup for every 10 lbs. of body weight Adults more than 12 months old: 3 10 lbs.: 1/2 1 cup daily 10 20 lbs.: 1 1-1/2 cups daily 20 50 lbs.: 1-1/2 3-1/4 cups daily 50 100 lbs.: 3-1/4 5-1/2 cups daily More than 100 lbs.: Add 1/2 cup for every 10 lbs. of body weight Measurements are based on a standard 8-oz. cup. Your dog's food requirements may vary depending upon breed, size, age, level of activity and environment. Adjust as needed. Feed puppies the amount recommended divided into 2 or more feedings per day. Feed pregnant and nur

• What makes this dog food quality food ?2 Answers
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Massillon , OH
My vet recommended this brand for my mix breed/ rescue dog. She has chronic ear issues and he was convinced that changing her food would help. We've been using this food for almost a year now and I am so impressed! My dog no longer flips her ears constantly or scratches. This food is the only kind I will use from now on!
Lana E.
Lana E.
Paducah, KY
My dog had been eating Blue brand when I got her and turns out it made her very sick. I switched her to Natures Recipe Salmon and sweet potato and she loves it. Her skin and coat look so much better. Absolutely the best.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Fort Campbell, KY
I like the fact that this food is gran free but my dog did not like it. So, with that being said, I'm not sure if it hurt his stomach or if he just did not like the taste. Worth a try for your dog!
Jules E.
Jules E.
I feed this yo my German Shepard and she loves it!! She's never picky about food though. I love that the ingredients are all natural and I can usually find coupons for this brand too!!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Our dog seems to enjoy this food, plus it doesn't upset her stomach like other dog foods can do. She has a grain allergy so we always have to find something with no grains in it.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
The product gets the job done and keeps my lab nice and full. His coat didn't look as shiny with this food as it did with others, but I don't have any other complaints about it
Corina T.
Corina T.
Montclair, CA
My dogs love this food. Although it is expensive, it is priced better than other brands. I like that it gives at least two different flavors.
Katie E.
Katie E.
This is the only thing we will feed our German Shepherd. He has a really sensitive stomach and this fixed everything :)
Angel L.
Angel L.
Modesto, CA
My dig dog loves this dog food he enjoys the taste it helps his tummy and easy for him to eat and more healthy
Madison B.
Madison B.
My dog just loves this food! I would keep buying it for her if it was not so expensive!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Old Westbury, New York
What makes this dog food quality food ?