BY NATURES RECIPE

Nature's Recipe Easy to Digest Recipe Does your dog like the taste of chicken or fish? Then, Nature's Recipe Easy to Digest Recipe is a natural alternative to other meat and freshwater sources that can cause dietary sensitivities. This meal is made from real meat, which means that your dog gets more proteins with every bite. Available in Chicken, Rice & Barley and Fish & Potato flavors to suit your canine's food preferences. Nature's Recipe Easy to Digest Recipe100% natural Constitutes real meat or fresh fish Highly digestible protein source Dogs will enjoy this nutrient-enriched treat with an appetizing flavor. A Closer Look: Nature's Recipe Easy to Digest Recipe is made of lycopene, an antioxidant which supports immune system. It also contains fiber to maintain gastrointestinal health. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages Free of: Added sugars and artificial preservatives see more...

Megan R.
Megan R.
Both my Boxers they have sensitive stomach issues and with most foods they get an upset stomach. This product is great for my dogs and its high in protein so that just adds more points for me.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
My dog loves this dog food! She eats the fish and potato flavor. She has digestive problems sometimes and this food doesn't give her stomach troubles! I also don't have a hard time getting her to eat it. I like how it's a cheaper alternative for higher end dog food.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Love love love this brand of dog food. My dog tends to have digestive problems, and this is the only food I've found that never gives her stomach troubles! There's no corn product in it, which is easier for dogs to digest, and the pieces are small and easy for my dog to chew.
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.
I started using this brand for one of my dogs when I notices a skin allergy. She would itch and lose fur. After switching to this brand her coat is amazing, and her skin is less dry. Her eyes are not crusty or red anymore. I am a believer!
Shanecia C.
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
Used this for the very first time for my dog and she started developing a skin rash. It's one of the ingredients in the food.