BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Specifically designed with added vitamins and nutrients and no fillers to ease digestion, and help keep your dog active and healthy. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Digestive Care Flavor: Chicken, Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Primary Ingredient: Salmon Nutrition Option: Natural, Grain Free Package Weight: 24 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Poultry Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Apples, Pumpkin, Chicken Digest, Tomato Pomace, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Inositol, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta-Carotene, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid (a Preservative) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 27.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Calcium (max) 1.80% Phosphorus (max) 1.50% see more...

Ashley G.
DENVER
My dog Rocky was not much of an eater until we switched his food. As soon as we started giving him grain free food, he would eat like a dog his size is supposed to! He loves this food! And the price is great for the quality of this food!
Emily P.
Glencoe, MN
I haven't been using this product for my pug long enough to see any difference, but she loves it which means something for me! A lot of times when I choose a new food my dog gets really picky. This one she absolutely loves.
Marissa R.
Cape Coral, FL
I have a sensitive furkid! Needs grain free and he has funky “boxer skin” so he NEEDS the fish oil! Started out with a more expensive brand but found this and it works perfectly for him! Gorgeous glossy coat and less shedding!
Gina M.
Roselle Park, NJ
I use the small breed version for my dog and I love it. A miniature poodle’s is sensitive and the grain free option is the best. I do wish they had a bigger bag for the small breed.
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of the few dog foods that my dog can eat! It’s a lot cheaper then some but a good quality. It’s easy on his gut and since it’s grain free he isn’t allergic to it! I pay roughly $22 for a 24 lb bag.
Samantha W.
Blanchester, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Makes our dogs coat so shiny And she actually enjoys it !! Thought changing this up would help with her bad skin and it hasn’t tho.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the only food I feed my dogs. I love that’s it’s grain free. Petco has a great price with auto ship

back