BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Nature's Recipe Adult Dog Lamb Meal & Rice FormulaYour Dog Is SpecialAll dogs are not the same. Each dog has special nutritional needs. At Nature's Recipe, they were the first company to approach premium pet foods with a focus on all-natural dietary solutions. These diets were originally created as "all natural, home-cooked" meals to meet the special needs of dogs with life-threatening allergies to common pet food ingredients. Today, Nature's Recipe is still the only company to offer the most complete line of all-natural dietary solutions for every stage of a dog's life. Adult Lamb Meal & Rice FormulaA new improved formula with lamb meal as the #1 ingredient. This improved formula appeals to an adult dog's taste and provides even more nutritional benefits. Specially formulated crunchy kibbles for tartar control and improved dental care. Balanced fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, and essential antioxidants to help promote a healthy immune system. Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula is the most complete, all natural diet for the most active years of your dog's life. Specially formulated crunchy kibbles that provide abrasive action. Promotes tartar control and dental care. Balanced levels of omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids. For healthy skin and a shiny coat. Contains antioxidants: beta carotene, vitamin E, and selenium. Helps promote a healthy immune system. Supplemented with 11 vitamins and six minerals. Essential for the active dog to promote optimal health, energy, and overall well-being. Formulated with wholesome, natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals. No artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sugars, dairy products, or corn. Promotes normal health, beauty and vitality and avoids most common ingredients known to cause adverse reactions to food. Made with high quality lamb meal as the #1 ingredient, along with rice and barley. Exceptional digestibility and great taste your dog will love. see more...

• Can I feed my 5 month old great pyrenees puppy this? I kn...1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
Sophi E.
Parsonsburg, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I wrote a review about the salmon and sweet potato 14 lb bag, and my feelings are exactly the same about this one. The difference is I can only buy this bag every few months because her skin does start to break out because it’s not grain free. I only buy because they don’t have any other grain free flavor options that I can buy!
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I only used this for a short period of time for my English Mastiff, because we ended up switching to a fish recipe. My dog didn’t not like the food, but it wasn’t his favorite.
Chelsea C.
Elizabeth, CO
My dog has been on this food since she was a puppy and has always been in great health. It helps they make a puppy, adult and senior kind so the switch doesn’t mess with their system. She is a mini dachshund.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We were feeding this to our pug before we switched to the healthy skin recipe. She loved it and performed well on it! We just needed her on something more formulated for her skin issues.
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We just eased our two babies into this food. It is pricer than, say, kibbles n bits but they like it just as much as Nutrish. Dog food advisor gives it a decent rating for price range as well.
Hunter B.
Lees Summit, MO
I switched my pups to this food when my GSD was diagnosed with a rare immune deficiency where high protein foods would make her vomit and have diarrhea. Having a Corgi Mix pup who was on Iams his whole puppyhood I decided to switch him too because my GSD would eat out of his bowl since he was a free eater and she was on a schedule. Ever since I switched to this food my dogs don't get sick ever, they really enjoy it and it hasn't made them lose weight nor gain weight. I've done research and I haven't seen a recall for the dog food once. They did have a recall for a bag of treats a long time ago but never for their food. Which is something I really like.
Kim R.
Hagerstown, MD
My dogs were the only strays I've ever met with sensitive stomachs! We wanted high quality food but some other brands were just too potent. They love this food and never have belly issues from it. It also doesn't break the bank! every now and then natures recipe will send some amazing coupons too. Only food I'll ever buy my four legged kids.
Alayna H.
Monroe, MI
I love this dog food and so does my pup! He has a very sensitive stomach and this stuff works amazing. He is a larger breed. His coat is always so shiny. He is very active so he needs food high in protein and this stuff is awesome. I wouldn't try anything else! The price for this bag is around $30 but it's worth it!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What we feed our dog. We realized our dog was allergic to chicken, because he was itching all of the time, so we started eliminating things from his diet, and once the chicken was removed the itching stopped. So I switched to a healthier food and this is what we ended up with.
Elyssa Z.
Bellingham, WA
I absolutely love this food! It's well worth the price and never upsets my pup's sensitive stomach. It can feel a little on the pricey side in comparison to other brands but, with all the benefits I've seen I wouldn't buy any other brand.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
Can I feed my 5 month old great pyrenees puppy this? I know giant breed dogs are supposed to eat large breed dog foods but I have 4 different sized dogs (toy, medium, large and gaint) and I cant afford to buy 4 different types of dog foods. I've been feeding them the natures recipe puppy formula but it was making my pyrenees grow to fast to I switched to this. Will it be okay? Anyone have a giant breed dog?