Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodNature's Recipe
nature's recipe adult lamb meal & rice recipe dog food

nature's recipe® adult lamb meal & rice recipe dog food

by Nature's Recipe

Nature's Recipe Adult Dog Lamb Meal & Rice FormulaYour Dog Is SpecialAll dogs are not the same. Each dog has special nutritional needs. At Nature's Recipe, they were the first company to approach premium pet foods with a focus on all-natural dietary solutions. These diets were originally created as "all natural, home-cooked" meals to meet the special needs of dogs with life-threatening allergies to common pet food ingredients. Today, Nature's Recipe is still the only company to offer the most complete line of all-natural dietary solutions for every stage of a dog's life. Adult Lamb Meal & Rice FormulaA new improved formula with lamb meal as the #1 ingredient. This improved formula appeals to an adult dog's taste and provides even more nutritional benefits. Specially formulated crunchy kibbles for tartar control and improved dental care. Balanced fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, and essential antioxidants to help promote a healthy immune system. Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula is the most complete, all natural diet for the most active years of your dog's life. Specially formulated crunchy kibbles that provide abrasive action. Promotes tartar control and dental care. Balanced levels of omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids. For healthy skin and a shiny coat. Contains antioxidants: beta carotene, vitamin E, and selenium. Helps promote a healthy immune system. Supplemented with 11 vitamins and six minerals. Essential for the active dog to promote optimal health, energy, and overall well-being. Formulated with wholesome, natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals. No artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sugars, dairy products, or corn. Promotes normal health, beauty and vitality and avoids most common ingredients known to cause adverse reactions to food. Made with high quality lamb meal as the #1 ingredient, along with rice and barley. Exceptional digestibility and great taste your dog will love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of nature's recipe® adult lamb meal & rice recipe dog food !
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My people don't know that most dogs are allergic to chicken and beef, this dog food has neither, my dogs were scratching and miserable, one dog was having strokes another had constant utis another has Yeast in ears, switched to this food and it all stopped and they all love this food
Kate H.
Waterloo, WI
My Frenchie is a super picky eater and has a sensitive stomach. We found chicken makes him itchy and seafood makes him sick. Lamb has been the perfect solution. We have found this brand to be the best bang for your buck and both our dogs love it.
Mandy S.
Sandpoint
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I mix this food with the senior recipe for my three dogs who tend to sometimes have food allergies. They don't seem to have any issues with this dry food. And while it is reasonably priced the company recently reduced the bag size from 40 to 30 lbs. While raising their prices...
Teila H.
Glendale , AZ
My dog loves this dog food plus it has the right fiber and protein content for her dietary restrictions. The small kibble allows for easy digestion as well.
Natasha M.
Trujillo Alto
Used to buy BLUE but it was to expensive so I asked aroun and finally decided to try it. I Wouldn’t change it my dogs are happy and healthy .
Taryn T.
Denver, CO
Pros: cheaper than other brands and my dog enjoyed it for a while. Cons: my dog recently was not excited about eating and I thought something was wrong. Decided to switch up the dog food and he’s back to loving eating. 🤷🏼‍♀️
member-249d2
This is one of the only foods that does not upset my dogs stomach.. he loves it and so does our other dog.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food and I feel good about giving her a brand I can trust! She never has any stomach uses or sicknesses. It helps to give her the nourishment she needs to play all day!
Lauren P.
Westerville
We have used this for our dogs for several years and they love it. Decent price for good ingredients, we get the 30 pound bag from Amazon.
Chata R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo

Looking for your answer?