BY NATURE'S PROMISE

ORGANICS The pure essence of vegetable ' not souped up with preservatives or additives. GREAT FOR ALL YOUR RECIPES. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. Nature's Promise organic broth is a versatile alternative to water that adds delicious flavor to everything you cook. Use broth to add flavor to all of your favorite dishes. Try it as a base for making soups, stews, gravies and sauces, or just heat and serve. Nature's Promise organic products represent what nature intended ' meeting all USDA certification requirements, delivering true flavor, great taste and made with respect for the environment. Products you can trust for your family's health and well being ' organically. That's our promise to you. Our Organic Vegetable Broth is made with organic vegetable and the finest spices and seasonings to ensure quality and purity that will be enjoyed by you and your family. Delicious and wholesome, Organic Vegetable Broth provides great taste and creates a full-bodied made organic meal experience at any time of the day' guaranteed. CHOLESTEROL FREE FOOD. FAT FREE. see more...

• How does this product compare to other non-organic products that ...2 Answers
  • Any ideas for recipes you could make using this vegetable broth? 3 Answers
JoAnna C.
I've only used this to add flavor to rice, which tastes great. Haven't tried to make my own soup, although I really should. Great flavor and reasonably priced. This brand is available at stop n shop.
Melissa G.
Broomall, PA
I always keep this on hand in my pantry. Ever since I've tried this brand it's the only brand I buy for broth. I especially like using this for crockpot meals and soups!
Brittany T.
waldorf
I always keep some of this in my kitchen. I love it for making rice, mashed potatoes, homemade soup, and other recipes. It adds way more flavor than just using water like most recipes ask for.
Erica K.
Great broth for soups, stews, and adding a little more flavor to vegetarian dishes like rice and potatoes.
Marla S.
I have personally used this brand many of times for all types of broth. Always have been satisfied
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
These are great! I love the brand and the taste is great! They last awhile too unlike other brands.
Alana Y.
Zanesville, OH
Great taste this is one of my favorite vegetable broths to cook with whether soup or stir fry.
Alicia S.
Greenville, SC
I love this for making homemade soups it's delicious ...it has an amazing flavor to it!!!!
Shannon V.
Northport, NY
I like the quality and taste of the natures promise products. The price is always good too!
Samantha C.
I had a spoon of this from my friend and it was wayyy to salty! I prefer my soups with a more vegetable taste but this one tastes like pure salt!
Kisha L.
Any ideas for recipes you could make using this vegetable broth?
Ashley M.
Chapel Hill, NC
How does this product compare to other non-organic products that are similar? Anyone experience differences in taste?