BY NATURE'S PROMISE

Nature's Promise® Organics Organic Strawberries.
USDA organic.
Resealable bag.
Certified organic fruit.
Organic, rich in Vitamin C and deliciously sweet - juicy fruit!
Healthy Ideas®.
Good source of fiber.
Excellent source of vitamin C. see more...

• Are these free of pesticides?1 Answers
  • Do you think these have a fresher or different taste than...11 Answers
  • Are these any good??and is the brand good3 Answers
crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Delaney D.
These organic strawberries by Nature's Promise are so tasty! They are super sweet and a perfect addition to a smoothie or similar treat. They are nutritious and trustworthy and they are long lasting when kept in a freezer.
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
Oh my gosh...it's true when they say once you go organic, there's no going back. I never thought I would be so impressed by strawberries LOL. I previously bought normal strawberries fro, Publix or Winn-Dixie. One day I decided to shop at Whole Foods and I picked up this brand. I could immediately tell the difference when cutting and cleaning them. They had a bright red color all the way through the inside; none of that darker, rotting-like color on the inside of normal strawberries. Also, they all had a perfect shape! There weren't any bizarre huge ones with two ends or anything like that; probably due to no GMOs! And the taste...just amazingly sweet and perfectly juicy. To say the least, I will not be buying normal strawberries anymore.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love Nature's Promise I always feel that I am getting great quality for my food. I love making smoothies and these are perfect for them. They keep the strawberries fresh and they taste delicious. I love that they are organic and I never have to worry about chemicals or any other additives.
Stephanie W.
I love frozen strawberries for smoothies and I am happy that these are organic because strawberries have the highest amount of pesticides in them. I usually buy my own organic berries when they are on sale and freeze them but this works well. They are a little on the expensive side because they are organic and convenient.
Christina G.
Stop and Shop's Nature's Promise line is full of high-quality products, and this is no different. These strawberries are delicious in smoothies or in desserts. Defrost a handful and add to oatmeal or yogurt. They're fresh and have lots of flavor so you can even have strawberries year-round. Best of all, they're all natural and unsweetened.
Sara S.
Oviedo , FL
My 9-year-old daughter and I use these Nature's Promise frozen Organic Strawberries when she and her friends decide to make smoothies. Fresh strawberries are great, but they go bad so quickly (because I forget to use them). I've always found Nature's Promise products to be quality and worth their cost. These are perfect in smoothies when added to vanilla or plain yogurt, plus some ground flax seed and either organic sugar or honey. You can also pour the smoothie into popsicle molds and drink what's leftover.
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
Yum I love frozen fruits so much, especially the organic ones because they have so much more depth of flavor. Just like these strawberries, gorgeous color and deep flavor. I highly recommend this brand for if you arr smoothie shopping.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
My kids, my husband, and myself all fight over these. they're pretty much gone as soon as I buy them. and I love that they are organic. they're not cheap though ! and I also wish they sold a bag with more in them so I don't have to buy 2-3 at a time
Carrie N.
Richmond, VA
Freezing berries doesn't remove or reduce their nutritional content and the fact that these are organic means you don't have to worry about nasty chemicals in this fruit. I love using these for smoothies or just eating them frozen - almost like a tiny Popsicle!
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
Where can I buy these?
Danielle A.
Do you think these have a fresher or different taste than non organic frozen strawberries?
Brittany E.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this? It sounds yummy!
Try G.
Whitby , ON
What's the difference in buying these rather than buying fresh organic strawberries?
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
What Stores Sell This product?