BY NATURE'S PROMISE

Nature's Promise® Organics Organic Strawberries.
USDA organic.
Resealable bag.
Certified organic fruit.
Organic, rich in Vitamin C and deliciously sweet - juicy fruit!
Healthy Ideas®.
Good source of fiber.
Excellent source of vitamin C. see more...

• Are these free of pesticides?1 Answers
  • Do you think these have a fresher or different taste than non org...11 Answers
  • Are these any good??and is the brand good3 Answers
Stephanie W.
I love frozen strawberries for smoothies and I am happy that these are organic because strawberries have the highest amount of pesticides in them. I usually buy my own organic berries when they are on sale and freeze them but this works well. They are a little on the expensive side because they are organic and convenient.
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
Yum I love frozen fruits so much, especially the organic ones because they have so much more depth of flavor. Just like these strawberries, gorgeous color and deep flavor. I highly recommend this brand for if you arr smoothie shopping.
Brittany R.
These are perfect for smoothies and I love to put these in my with my protein shake. I mean they are also good to eat plain or you cook them down with some organic cane sugar and put over ice cream or French toast
Diana N.
I love organic strawberries they're very tasty, I got these at whole foods but I love to use these specially for milkshakes or just as a snack! they're adorable to me and I'm very satisfied to be complete honest
daisy a.
Burien, WA
I try to only buy organic fruits and vegetables for my family, so when I saw these I had to purchase them. I put these in smoothies, yogurt, oatmeal, ice cream. And my family just loves them.
La-Shonda R.
I purchased these for smoothies it was a bad idea they were bitter and I should have known better but the first time i bought them they were sweet....i guess its the luck of the draw.
Samantha T.
I use these organic strawberries in smoothies! The price is great especially for the area I'm shopping in & my smoothies are always delicious & fresh tasting.
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
Wonderful for making smoothies with! Just pop a few in the blender with some bananas and you've got yourself a nice, healthy mini-meal!
Eliza R.
Natchez, MS
I love these in my smoothies, I also make homemade ice cream with these strawberries. It's easy and healthy and delicious.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
I use this to my smoothies for myself or to make baby food for my son. I only use organic vegetables and it's affordable
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
Where can I buy these?
Danielle A.
Do you think these have a fresher or different taste than non organic frozen strawberries?
Brittany E.
Where can I buy this? It sounds yummy!
Anooshy S.
Whitby, Ontario
What's the difference in buying these rather than buying fresh organic strawberries?
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
What Stores Sell This product?