2 colors available

BY NATURE'S PROMISE

Nature's Promise. ORGANIC. A FAT FREE FOOD - NO PRESERVATIVES. Our vegetables contain only what's good for you - so eat your veggies! CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY CALIFORNIA CERTIFIED ORGANIC MEMBERS. Quality guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Susan J.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
I try to buy all natural organic products as much as possible these are really great they were all medium size not to big or to small just the size you want and they tasted great and I was surprised that the price was very reasonable aswell well worth it
dorothy l.
dorothy l.
Normalville, PA
I buy these all the time. I use a lot of carrots and buy a 5 pound bag a few times a month. The carrots are a good price for organic and the carrots are a nice size not to big or to small.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I love these organic carrots. Very tasty and fresh. I use them in many of my recipes or serve them to my son as a healthy snack.
Leah L.
Leah L.
My pup and I both love these! She loves to snack on carrots and these are her favorite!!