Nature's Promise Organics Organic Baby Spinach uploaded by Sara S.

BY NATURE'S PROMISE

ORGANIC. GOOD SOURCE IF IRON, HIGH IN VITAMIN C. Quality guaranteed or your money back. Certified Organic by QAI. see more...

Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Nature’s promise always ends up being a good choice. I ONLY buy organic spinach, spinach soaks up pesticides like nobody’s business so I make sure that organic is all I get. The leaves are always fresh looking and last for a couple of weeks
Sara S.
Oviedo , FL
My daughter loves baby spinach and the Nature's Promise Organic is our go-to for quick lunch prep. I love that the leaves are always fresh and crisp, but I mostly love that they're completely washed before I even open the package. One less step for me. These go great with yogurt-based ranch-style dressing, and you can pack a ton of the leaves in a lunchbox salad. I would definitely recommend.
Amy M.
Denver, CO
I eat this spinach practically every day. Nothing beats organic food, especially from Nature's Promise products. The quality and consistency is amazing. I will continue to purchase in the future and strongly suggest that you do so as well!
Leah L.
Love love love! The perfect baby spinach in my opinion! And I prefer the container over bagged spinach too!