BY NATURE'S PROMISE

So zesty, delicious, natural and authentic, it's the taste that launched a thousand chips. Nature's Promise salsas are made with only fresh, natural* ingredients' so you'll taste the delicious flavors nature intended. Nature's Promise organic product represent what nature intended ' meeting all USDA certification requirements, delivering true flavor, great taste and made with respect for the environment. Products you can trust for your family's health and well being ' organically. That's our promise to you. CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY THE IOWA DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND LAND STEWARDSHIP. LOW SODIUM. FAT FREE FOOD. NO PRESERVATIVES. CHOLESTEROL FREE FOOD. GLUTEN FREE. NO GENETICALLY MODIFIED INGREDIENTS. Quality guaranteed or your money back. *No artificial ingredients and minimal processing. see more...

• How hot is this salsa? Is it like hot sauce?2 Answers
Mary C.
Mary C.
This salsa is unlike anything I've tried before. As soon as you try it, you can taste the freshness. It also has the perfect kick, not too spicy! The best part is that it is organic. Definitely a win for your money!
Emily N.
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Foodie Expert
I love how the organic makes a big difference! my dad kept eating it and compared to other salsas he doesn't touch, it is delicious
melody c.
melody c.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
This salsa is sure to give your party that spice you been looking for its very tasteful and it's hard to put down!
Shelbey J.
Shelbey J.
Auburn, WA
Organic!!!! The next best thing to making home made salsa... I would prefer to make my own but in a pinch this is delish. Another reason I buy this instead of making my own is going to parties, sometimes home made freaks people out.
Mely D.
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
I love salsas since I grew up around Hispanic culture ... And chipotle salsa is one of my favorites... This is very tasty and mild for people is not very used
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
Foodie Expert
I love this souse, it has the right spices, and is spicy enough, I use it when I'm too lazy to make it by myself from scratch
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Antioch, Ca
This is great to pair with some organic flax tortilla chips. so yummy highly recommend
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
A good organic salsa at a great supermarket brand price. It is better than expected.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Love this salsa! Such a great flavor! Seriously love everything Nature's Promise!
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
How hot is this salsa? Is it like hot sauce?