Nature's Promise Organic Zucchini

Nature's Promise.
ORGANIC.
Organic Zucchini.
U.S. No.1.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE.
USDA ORGANIC.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Promise Organic Zucchini!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Nature's Promise Organic Zucchini uploaded by Samantha H.
I do low carb most of the time and get zucchini once a week. So much you can do with it. I like this brand and never have issues with it
Meikei C.
San Francisco, CA
Nature's Promise Organic Zucchini uploaded by Meikei C.
I love zucchini and adding it to things I make. I enjoy putting some salt and pepper and drizzling some olive oil on top and putting it in the air fryer for a quick side to my meal.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
Nature's Promise Organic Zucchini uploaded by Donna S.
This is one of my favorite vegetables. It makes its way into my salad, I also roast it.... stuff it and bake it... make zucchini fries.....Add it to recipes.... sauté it with onions and peppers.... finally, my favorite way is to do it in V-8 juice with onions and peppers and add it to my omelette. 😇
Mya R.
Lillington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t buy any other zucchinis. These are always delicious and fresh. I do grow my own each year but end up using those in a few weeks so this is my go-to when I’m out of the ones from my garden. They are always flavorful.
Irene A.
Simi Valley, California
I don't always purchase organic zucchini. I purchase it if the other zucchini is too soft. I use the zucchini for my soup.
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,049 reviews
This zucchini is so fresh, chemical free and tastes delicious. I make zucchini boats out of these, they are the perfect size. Lo carb Zucchini boats consist of baked zucchini filled with cheese and a ground beef sauce. They are amazing. Try it out for yourself! Nature's Promise Organic Zucchini
Le P.
Mansfield, OH
Great zucchini, taste delicious! The only problem I have is with their packaging, I wish they weren’t packaged.
dorothy L.
Normalville, PA
I always try to buy organic when I can afford to. I just find this product to be expensive compared to buying other organics. So I have only bought it a few times I am sure it is better for me but really did not notice a big difference in taste compared to non organic
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Great product to make zucchini bread, pasta, soup. Great that it's not to bad for you.pricey usually but that makes sense.
Rasa S.
Claremont, CA
I always grill up zucchini for a #backyardbash. All you need is salt and pepper and you have a healthy delicious snack or meal! Always a people pleaser.

Looking for your answer?