BY NATURE'S PROMISE

Nature's Promise.
ORGANIC.
Organic Zucchini.
U.S. No.1.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE.
USDA ORGANIC. see more...

Kerri D.
Natures promise organic zucchini are a wonderful addition to add to any stirfry or slice them thin for a vegetarian lasagna this zucchini is fresh full of flavor and a great way to add green veggies to your children’s plate
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I try to buy organic whenever possible, and these are fantastic on the grill. I usually grill with a bit of garlic/pepper grinder. This is carried at my local Martins grocery store and is priced decently.
Nikki H.
Hopkins , MN
Looking for a low carb dish but want to curb that craving for carbs? Use these zucchini’s to make the best zucchini noodles and top with home made tomato sauce or your favorite store bought sauce!
dorothy l.
Normalville, PA
I always try to buy organic when I can afford to. I just find this product to be expensive compared to buying other organics. So I have only bought it a few times I am sure it is better for me but really did not notice a big difference in taste compared to non organic
Gina T.
These are perfect for spiralizing and using as the main course of a dish instead of pasta. I recently made zoodles with chicken and teriyaki for a very affordable price. I highly recommend giving zucchini a try!
Rasa S.
Claremont, CA
I always grill up zucchini for a #backyardbash. All you need is salt and pepper and you have a healthy delicious snack or meal! Always a people pleaser.
Tenille B.
Wasco, CA
Love zucchini. Organic is the way to go regarding all fruits and veggies (also meats) these of course cost a little more but are so with it. Worry free.
Candice H.
Rockingham
I only use these for flavor and color for my dinner plate. I’ve never really actually ate one before. By daughter is 17 months and she loves them!
Brianna V.
Zucchini is one of my favorite vegetables, and since you consume the skin it's very important to buy organic to avoid any pesticides. Delicious!
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
Really good. I love zucchini. Especially for my diet. It's healthy. I usually buy all my fruit and vegetables at HEB. Prices are great there.