Nature's Promise Organic Cashews Salted Organic

by Nature's Promise

Nature's Promise® Organic Salted Cashews.
Organic.
USDA organic.
Healthy Ideas™.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Promise Organic Cashews Salted Organic!
How would you rate this product?
Delaney D.
I'm a huge fan of Nature's Promise products. These salted cashews are just delightful and the organic promise is so reassuring! I love how natural they are and how trustworthy all of the products of this brand are.
MacKenzie G.
Mooresville , NC
These are really good to toss into my backpack to eat during class when I won't be able to get lunch that day
R. G.
Nantucket , MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
We all love these at my house! I usually buy a bunch and make a big bag of trail mix, good price and easy to find at the store.
Alyssa C.
Crofton, MD
Such a great brand. Love these cashews to have as a snack sown times! Would definitely recommend.
amanda F.
Doral, FL
Very good product, rich nutrition ideal for taking to work for those times of hunger or for any time of day
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
These are so great! I honestly love all of Nature's Promise's products. They never let me down.

Looking for your answer?