BY NATURE'S PROMISE

Naturals* Nature's Promise??? 96% Fat Free Virginia Brand Uncured Ham.
No nitrates or nitrites added**.
Naturally smoked.
Made in Pennsylvania.
All natural*.
Pork used raised with no antibiotics ever administered vegetarian fed.
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients added.
**Except naturally occurring in celery powder and sea salt.
1-877-846-9949.
??2009 S&S Brands, Inc.
Quality guaranteed or your money back.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Easy open.
Resealable packaging. see more...

Nature's Promise Naturals Virginia Brand Uncured Ham
  • "It smells amazing like strawberry shortcake or a strawberry dessert." in 1 review
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I really like this scent. It is similar to the body shops body cream which I really enjoy. This lotion is thicker than say a different brand which I like in a tube like this. I also don't feel like I have to use a lot of lotion to have my skin lose the dry morning skin.
Marilyn L.
Stockbridge, GA
Amazing!!! If you're an almond lover strawberry lover AND love to smell good, then this product is just right for you. Victoria secret has still been one oft favorite companies and forever will be this is most def an love addiction I can't get over it!!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Love this stuff! Almond Milk and Strawberry really do go well together. It smells amazing like strawberry shortcake or a strawberry dessert. It really moisturizes and nourishes your skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Great product!
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
Love Victoria secret body butters and lotions, they are not greasy at all and absorb into my skin with ease! This is one of my new favorite scents. It's wonderful!
Kayla P.
The smell of this thin moisturizing lotion is a very summery smell! I love it, it smells just like fresh strawberries in the summer
Lizbeth D.
Waukegan, IL
I love all victoria secret producs they are amazing they are totally worth it the smell of this lotion is great i love it
This scent gives me a younger feelin. It makes my body look smooth and silky. No more dry days, since I used to product.
Morgan M.
This smells sooo good! It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. Definitely would buy it again.
Sonia G.
These are oldies but goodies! So sad they discontinued this line. It smells super good.
Melissa B.
Granger, IN
I have an issue with Victoria's lotions soaking in.. The are kinda of oily and stay on top of the skin..