BY NATURE'S PROMISE

Nature's Promise??® Naturals Natural Vegetable Sticks.
Crispy, tasty and all natural.
Good things come in threes.
Vegetable medley - potato, tomato and spinach.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
No animal products. see more...

Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
This is an awesome healthy alternative to potato chips. ..if you close your eyes and eat them you almost Dont know the difference!! I love these, I put them in my kids lunches every week and they live them too! Getting my kids to like them want hard at all they lov e the taste and think the sticks are fun,a d thryre healthy!!
Delaney D.
I'm a huge fan of Nature's Promise products. These vegetable sticks are just delightful and the organic promise is so reassuring! I love how natural they are and how trustworthy all of the products of this brand are.
Paloma E.
My son love this vegetables stick, my favorites are the green ones, the sweet potatoes one there to sweet for me. Today we found them at Costco for a great price. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Veronica M.
Mamaroneck , NY
I love this snack! Since I'm trying to eat I little better lately and I can't live without potato chips I go with this one instead of other potatoes chips.