BY NATURE'S PROMISE

Naturals.
Nature's Promise™.
Sweetened banana chips.
We use no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or preservatives in our fruits and confections - see the goodness and how sweet nature can be!.
Fruits & confections.
Sodium free food.
0g trans fat.
*See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content. see more...

Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
I love making banana chips at home but sometimes a girl can get lazy and buy them. I don't recommend these and here's why. Although absolutely delicious - I cannot tell a lie! They are sweetened and that means sugar. I try to add no unnecessary sugars to my diet so these unfortunately were a one time deal.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Foodie Expert
Although these aren't the healthiest option out of all the banana chips on the market because they've been sweetened, they are still absolutely mouth-watering. If you want a sweet and crunchy snack, this is the perfect option for you.
Jody H.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
Foodie Expert
My fiance love bananas and banana flavored things. I was so happy to find these. They're so good!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
Foodie Expert
Bananas have always been one of my favorite fruits, so it is no surprise that I absolutely love these! Although they are not the healthiest option, they provide the perfect pairing of sweet and crunchy.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Morgantown, WV
I love banana chips .!!! Very good and I'm sure they are good for you, right ?? Either way I still love them