Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
I try to do a lot of my own baking but occasionally when you don't have time or for whatever reason I do like to pick up cookies like these. I'm very fortunate to have a Giant food store near me which carries Nature's promise. The only downfall to these pecan cookies is that they are not organic I believe. They are all natural and do not contain any preservatives or additives as stated on the box but I must say they are extremely delicious and priced fairly. You really get a good amount of pecans in the cookie and chocolate chips as well they definitely don't skimp and they have a nice crunch to them I love dipping them in my coffee and my daughter prefers milk of course. No matter which way you have them they really are a cookie to check out if your store carries Nature's promise products.