BY NATURE'S PROMISE

Nature's Promise® Naturals Natural Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies.
All natural.
No preservatives.
We use no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives because you deserve only the best, cookie.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition facts for total fat and saturated fat content. see more...

• Are these found at any local grocery store or just whole foods st...1 Answers
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
I try to do a lot of my own baking but occasionally when you don't have time or for whatever reason I do like to pick up cookies like these. I'm very fortunate to have a Giant food store near me which carries Nature's promise. The only downfall to these pecan cookies is that they are not organic I believe. They are all natural and do not contain any preservatives or additives as stated on the box but I must say they are extremely delicious and priced fairly. You really get a good amount of pecans in the cookie and chocolate chips as well they definitely don't skimp and they have a nice crunch to them I love dipping them in my coffee and my daughter prefers milk of course. No matter which way you have them they really are a cookie to check out if your store carries Nature's promise products.
Molly L.
Turners Falls, MA
Sweet snack! And right up my alley i try to fees my dauguter USDA Organic items and these are both affordable and delicious!
Shari D.
Needville, TX
The no preservatives is a great reason to try. They pecans just give it an extra burst of flavor
Sanu K.
These cookies are amazing. Nature's Promise is a great brand. The cookies are crispy and have amazing flavor. They are all natural and have no preservatives. This is a healthy way to snack.
Shari D.
Needville, TX
Are these found at any local grocery store or just whole foods stores