BY NATURE'S PROMISE

Nature's PromiseĀ® Naturals Natural Chocolate Chip Cookies.
We use no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives because you deserve only the best, cookie.
All natural.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition facts for saturated fat content. see more...

• I love chocolate chip cookies. But are these super sweet ?1 Answers
Isavel D.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
These from stop and shop cookies are so good they so soft and so good dip in milk. they are healthy and great price, They are affordable
Martha W.
Martha W.
Lexington, KY
These are so good! !!!!! Even my kids like them. Can't beat the all natural ingredients either!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Baltimore, MD
These are really good and a few other flavors my family also loves these too.
Suzette B.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
I haven't had this particular one but had others from this brand and they are so good. Chocolate chip is my favorite type of cookie so I'd definitely give it a try.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I love Nature's Promise, and I love chocolate chip cookies. It's a match made in heaven. These are the "chewier" style of cookies, so don't expect a super crispy cookie if you buy these.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
I am not a cookie snob but i do think they are a little better than just the regular store brand cookie.
August S.
August S.
Scappoose , OR
I love these chocolate chip cookies there so good and yummy and they make good snacks for the kids.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Muskegon, MI
These are yummy and they are chewy! I love these cookies! I like to put them in ice cream or warn them up for 15 secs in the microwave! Mmm
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
This is a wonderful brand of food to purchase. We've loved all that we've tried so far. Need to find these and try them out
jessica m.
jessica m.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies are really good to my surprise. I had never tried this brand before. def will purchase again
Tania S.
Tania S.
Reading, PA
I love chocolate chip cookies. But are these super sweet ?