BY NATURE'S PROMISE

Nature's Promise® Naturals Natural Chocolate Chip Cookies.
We use no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives because you deserve only the best, cookie.
All natural.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition facts for saturated fat content. see more...

• I love chocolate chip cookies. But are these super sweet ?1 Answers
crystal j.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Chelsea j.
Recently tried these at a friends party & was pleasantly surprised! These tasted to good, I thought she made them so I asked her what she put in them, she said money! Definitely plan on trying others from this brand!
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Nature's Promise, and I love chocolate chip cookies. It's a match made in heaven. These are the "chewier" style of cookies, so don't expect a super crispy cookie if you buy these.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
I haven't had this particular one but had others from this brand and they are so good. Chocolate chip is my favorite type of cookie so I'd definitely give it a try.
Olivia P.
Holton, MI
These are yummy and they are chewy! I love these cookies! I like to put them in ice cream or warn them up for 15 secs in the microwave! Mmm
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
These from stop and shop cookies are so good they so soft and so good dip in milk. they are healthy and great price, They are affordable
Kristen H.
This is a wonderful brand of food to purchase. We've loved all that we've tried so far. Need to find these and try them out
Tania S.
Reading, PA
I love chocolate chip cookies, I've never tried this brand. But I'm looking forward to trying after seeing the reviews.
Savannah M.
These are so good! Very crunchy though. I prefer soft chewy cookies. But these being crunchy are Great to dip in milk
jessica m.
Prarieville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are really good to my surprise. I had never tried this brand before. def will purchase again
Tania S.
Reading, PA
I love chocolate chip cookies. But are these super sweet ?