BY NATURE'S PROMISE

NATURALS.
Nature's Promise.
Made with organic corn and natural, non-hydrogenated oils - our chips se hablan delicioso!
Natural Blue Corn Tortilla Chips RESTAURANT STYLE.
NO PRESERVATIVES, NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS.
0g TRANS FAT PER SERVING.
NO CHOLESTEROL.
LOW SODIUM.
NET WT 9 OZ (255g). see more...

Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is hands down my favorite brand of tortilla chips! They stay crunchy and are super tasty with simple ingredients. It is sold at Martins grocery stores. They are absolutely delicious. They are wonderful plain or with salsa and Mexican food.
greidy p.
Estas patatas fritas son deliciosas cuando se combina con una inmersión. Yo uso eligió guacamole. Cuando usted lo come usted sabe que es realmente bueno para usted y no ingredientes artificiales.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
These chips are delicious when you pair it with a dip. I use chose guacamole. When you eat it you know it's actually good for you and no artificial ingredients.
Jaycia W.
Long Beach, CA
I actually really love these. They taste just like regular tortilla chips just more fresh for some reason. I love eating these with mango salsa or guacamole!
Amani A.
Norcross, GA
Great, I usually pair it with hummus. I'm not sure how many people use that combo but my manager used to have it all the time and I became addicted lol
Lauren T.
Great River, NY
I love that these have no fake ingredients. These are my go- to chip when I'm having people over for a party.
Abigail W.
Tyrone, PA
These are great if you hungry for a crunchy snack, but I personally don't think they have much flavor..
Samantha E.
These natural blue corn tortilla chips taste great and pair well with guacamole and all kinds of salsa
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Are you a foodie like me? this is the perfect snack for you while watching your favorite show