BY NATURE'S PROMISE #71 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Nature's Promise™ Naturals Chocolate Natural Soymilk.
Our soymilks are made from organic soybeans, contain no cholesterol or gluten, and are udderly free of any animal products.
Vitamins A, B2, B12, D2, E, zinc calcium enriched.
No Lactose. Gluten Free. Vegan. see more...

ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I LOVE this product! The chocolate is super rich and creamy, and does not have a different aftertaste like some almond and hemp milks. They also make a peppermint chocolate soy milk type that is soooo good. It's priced the same as other non-dairy milks in grocery stores. It's easy to find in New England in any stop and shop or big y.
crystal j.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
I don't love soy milk, so I don't love this product. But it tastes as good as any other brand, it's supposedly organic, and it's significantly cheaper than other brands. So when I do need to buy chocolate soy, I always grab this one. You can't go wrong.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I normally don't drink soy milk but decided to try this and found this delicious. i suggest this product to my friend who cannot drink regular milk. she too enjoyed the flavor and found this a super yummy addition to her favorite drinks. good price also
Samantha S.
Cortland, NY
I'm allergic to milk so this is a perfect substitute to chocolate dairy milk. This brand in particular tastes much better than the non-natural soy milks I have had.
Shannon V.
Northport, NY
I always keep this in my fridge. Love the taste (even over silk). I like the quality and taste of the natures promise products. The price is always good too!
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Nature's Promise Naturals Chocolate Natural Soymilk is like taking a smooth chocolate bar and letting it melt in your mouth way better than silk
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I love Nature's Promise brands. I know they're all natural and that makes me feel very comfortable. Plus, who doesn't love chocolate milk!?
Brenda R.
So good! And it satisfies my craving for chocolate with half the calories! A healthy way to have a treat and not feel guilty in the process.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love chocolate soymilk. Especially in my coffee. This stuff isn't always easy to find but when I do I buy a bunch of it.
Delilah l.
Are there any other flavors?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Is this stuff really thick?