BY NATURE'S PROMISE

Nature's Promise® Organic Broccoli Florets.
Organics.
USDA organic.
Microwave in the bag.
Our vegetables contain only what's good for you - so eat your veggies!
No chemical pesticides, no chemical fertilizers.
An excellent source of Vitamin C.
Healthy ideas™.
50% RDV Vitamin C.
2g fiber per serving. see more...

• What Stores do you find This brand and product?3 Answers
  • What recipes do you use this broccoli in?4 Answers
  • Do you like eating Organic foods and which one is your fa...6 Answers
  • "This is a great product and for a great price. " in 1 review
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Natures promise puts out good tasting, healthy and organic products. Their frozen vegetables are steamable in the bag - they make it easy for me to take them to work. They are healthy and taste good! They are carried at my local Martins/Giant grocery store. Nature's Promise Broccoli Florets Organic
Jacqulyne M.
Los Angeles, CA
Really love this bag of goodies. I was actually surprised how fast it was ready. I usually steam my veggies in the microwave with water in a bowl with a plate on top. When it's ready I carefully take the bowl out because I don't want to burn myself, the Bowl can be extremely hot, and the plate also. But with this bag, it's cuts out extra dishes and I don't risk receiving a 2nd degree burn. Not to mention their pretty tasty too.
Lorna R.
I love broccoli and having it organically for myself and family it gives me a piece of mind when making our meals. Sprinkle on your favorite spices and give it a nice kick in the flavor. You can use them in salads and casseroles and for snacks and more. I like the taste and the price is right.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
I love all of Nature's Harvest Products, but the broccoli is especially great! If I don't have a lot of time for fresh vegetables, I love buying these. The broccoli is so good and tastes fresh. Also its inexpensive compared to other organic brands.
Samantha T.
When I know I won't get to my fresh broccoli in time I opt for a bag of frozen. I buy it often & have never had any issues. Frozen vegetables are the next best thing to fresh & my dishes with this broccoli are always amazing.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I like that there are so many more organic options in the grocery store, even in the frozen veggie isle, I picked this broccoli up the other day and loved how fresh and flavorful it tasted. I will buy this brand again.
Stephanie W.
Broccoli is one of my favorite vegetables and my fiancée and I eat it at least once a week. I like that this brand is organic so I don't have to worry about pesticides as much or GMOs.
Holly H.
SLC, UT
I have found that just about everything Nature's Promise Puts out is GOOD!! I love broccoli so I figured I would love this too! Best to steam this so you get all the vitamin goodness!!
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
I love nature's promise products and this broccoli is delicious! It's super easy to make and a nutritious side for family dinner. I also love how I inexpensive their products are compared to other organic brands.
Jennifer R.
While I always prefer fresh bought produce these are a great alternative to buying from the produce isle (which is more expensive) and having them go bad. This is a great product and for a great price.
Lorna R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Do you like eating Organic foods and which one is your favorite?
Danielle A.
What recipes do you use this broccoli in?
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
What Stores do you find This brand and product?