BY NATURE'S PRIDE

Nature's Pride® Bakery Bread.
No trans fat.
No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Heart healthy.
See side panel for information regarding whole grains and heart disease.
22 grams whole grains per slice.
Good source of fiber.
100% natural.
100% whole wheat. see more...

Heather D.

i really like this bread and I use it for anything from sandwiches or french toast. I like the flavor and the fact that it's all natural is a plus. I would highly recommend this bread to others and will be a repeat buyer to provide my family healthy foods.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
I love this bread! My mom use to buy this all the time and it goes great with everything, especially Nutella!! Super healthy and tastes great, how better could it get? Although it is a little more pricey than regular bread, its super worth it. I recommend this bread to everyone.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Love how soft this bread is. It's also easily to disguise since my daughter used to like white bread. She is in love with wheat thanks to nature's pride.
Marian M.
miami, FL
Me encanta este pan! En mi casa siempre lo compran, mis desayunos son casi siempre esto
Sarah S.
I really like the healthiness and lightness of this bread! It is great on a sandwich.