BY NATURE'S PLUS #5 in Vitamin D

Natures Plus Vitamin D3 1000 IU - 180 Softgels Nature s Plus Vitamin D3 1000 IU Softgels are made with the highest quality vitamin D3 cholecalciferol and conform to the strictest standards for purity including California s Proposition 65. Citing the proven safety record of high potency vitamin D see more...

• Is this brand easier on the stomach then other brands? I ...7 Answers
Jenniffer J.
Vitamin D is neccesary for your body. We don't sintethize it so we have to take it orally either by taking sun or on your diet in very small amounts. So, as a Doctor I recommend people to drink it orally on a pill. And what better way than this natural softgel pill? I really enjoy it and it is pretty easy to swallow.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I love taking a vitamin D supplement. I just notice that I feel better when I take these. No crazy side effects and they're easy to swallow. I buy mine through Amazon prime. Sometimes I get a good sale on them! I will definitely continue to buy!
Olivia Y.
This product helps me with low energy when I take it in the morning. This product met my expectations. This product was effective in combating my morning sleepiness. In comparison to other brands I would say it works about the same. I would recommend this to others.
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
Ever since I been taking this vitamins my skin and nails have been so healthy and smooth. My nail for some reason it had some bumps and rough surface.. But as soon I started to take this my nail have been so strong... It won't upset my stomach either. Love them..
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
I got these after having my son so he could get vit d benefits from nursing. I like these a lot more than the white ones. These are easier to swallow. I feel like the price is good as well. I have bought these several times.
Dani F.
This brand's Vitamin D3 pills really helped me increase the intake I was missing. My doctor saw an immense improvement in my D levels, and I have these to thank. Will be repurchasing again! Would also recommend.
Andrea B.
Mascoutah, IL
I've always trusted and liked this brand. Vitamin D3 is somethings we all need. It gives you energy while also helping your body in other ways like giving your skin a smoothr healthier look.
Shannon A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this brand, ever since I've been taking the D my skin look glowy (not a word but you get my point... I hope) nails and hair grow faster but I also take other vitamins so hmmmm
Elvia M.
Boise City, OK
I take this every day. Makes my nails grow fast . Well that what I have noticed that they started growing n harder. Before they would brake easily.
Robyn D.
Enterprise, AL
This is a good brand. They deliver quality vitamins. This D3 works very well and has brought my bloodwork back to normal levels.
Tammi M.
Is this brand easier on the stomach then other brands? I always seem nausea after vitamins.