BY NATURE'S PLUS

Ultra Sugar Control synergistically combines the potent Ayurvedic and Chinese herbs, Rehmannia and Gymnema, which have been used for centuries throughout the East. Ultra Sugar Control also includes chromium and Citrimax. The highly absorbable polynicotinate form of chromium, an essential mineral for the maintenance of proper sugar balance, has many important healthful effects. Adding to the effectiveness of the Ultra Sugar Control formula is the popular standardized herb Garcinia cambogia, known as Citrimax. With these powerful nutrients, Ultra Sugar Control is an effective sugar balance supplement. see more...

• How does this work? makes me not crave sweets?1 Answers
  • I'll like to try this but, Does this really work?3 Answers
  • Are these like cinnamon capsules? 2 Answers
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
This supplement worked great! I took them to be able to have a healthier lifestyle and be able to lift more and keep up my cardio in the gym. I would recommend this to people trying to get in shape.
PAULITH R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I maintain my weight while I maintain I like to alternate the weeks to not take them as often are effective and recommend
Mary B.
Hazleton, PA
I'll like to try this but, Does this really work?
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
Are these like cinnamon capsules?
veronica m.
How does this work? makes me not crave sweets?