BY NATURE'S PLUS

The Energy Supplements® Fuel for the Life You Live!™ 1000 mg Acai Extract Gluten Free Suitable for Diabetic Lifestyles Low Glycemic Taste Sensation with Standardized Acai and Whole Food Antioxidants Superior Tri-Part Protein Blend:** Rice, Pea & Soy High Protein Complete Profile of Vitamins & Minerals Net Wt. 25.2 Oz. **Patents Pending see more...

Cate R.
Nature's Plus Ultra Energy Acai Bar.... Store these n your frig... Having one of those days where your energy has gone somewhere.......... Pick up a bar and get it back.... Energy at a low cost...
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
They taste okay but have a slight funny aftertaste I noticed. I also do not feel like I have been energized after consumption...not very excited about these
Ami p.
These are ok, but the taste is not my favorite among bars with acai in them. they do have a good amount of protein, tho.
Miranda V.
I love the taste of these but they don't give me energy like they claim they're supposed too. I still recommend them though
Flora Z.
I think I would enjoy these bars a little more energy will never hurt anyone, I love trying new bars,
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
Not tried it yet but hope it works I love every other proteins bar and em sure I will love this too
Joleen F.
Dartmouth , NS
Just wondering if these are filling ? and also if they are worth the price its a little bit more than i would normally spend
Lorena V.
Do this give you a good boost?
erjona k.
Greenwich, CT
I love these bars, they aren't to yucky and strong. They taste just right. I would buy this product again.