BY NATURE'S PLUS

Trisha W.
Shreveport, LA
This soap is the ONLY soap that could get my adult acne under control. I tried many expensive highly advertised acne soaps and stumbled across this when my roomate picked it up. The price is amazing and it is so gentle yet effective. I would recommend to anyone who wants to control oil and acne. This is one of those best kept secret products that doesn't break the bank.
Yanira O.
Saint Cloud, FL
Tea Tree Oil is a great substance I love all the effects it has on your skin. The only reason I don't give this a 5 star is due to the strong Tea Tree Smell, I'm not a big fan of it
Shannon S.
I use this soap when I have a bad eczema breakout! I swear by it. Besides the smell, which I hate, I would have given it 5 stars. My rashes clear right up quickly.
chloe p.
Tulsa, OK
LOVE THIS! keeps my skin fresh and clean. Love the smell of it too! gets rid of those pesky little acne spots on my face. It is a good value.