Nature's Plus Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Deep Scalp Cleansing Shampoo -- 6.7 fl oz

BY NATURE'S PLUS

gabrielle J.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
If your scalp is dry and itchy then this will definitely make your hair feel nice and clean. Your scalp will be refreshed. I usually use coconut oil with this and my hair comes out smooth the only thing I don't like is the smell.
Alison M.
Alison M.
I always had a super itchy scalp, this stuff saved me from itching my scalp apart and a ton of money! I had been using other tea tree oil products, but they never worked as good and they cost me a ton of money! This stuff works.
Rpund Rock, Texas
This is really clarifying and great for getting rid of buildup! The smell is really nice and fresh too!
Rpund Rock, Texas
How natural is this product?
Lizbeth B.
Lizbeth B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo works for the scalp?