BY NATURE'S PLUS

Spirutein is scientifically formulated with Isolated soy protein from only non-genetically modified (non-GMO) soybeans-As Nature Intended. 25 grams of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of SPIRUTEIN supplies 6.25 grams of soy protein. Nature's Plus Banana Spiru-Tein Powder features a unique blend of ingredients, including: SUPERIOR TRI-PART PROTEIN BLEND: Rice, Pea, Soy100% Daily Value Of All Vitamins BROAD PROFILE of Essential Minerals ENERGY NUTRIENTS: High Quality Tri-Part Protein and Bee PollenDIET-AIDS: Lecithin, Spirulina, Choline And Inositol ENZYMES: Bromelain and Papaya CLEANSING: Chlorophyll FIBER: Bran, Cellulose and Apple Pectin see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Macomb, IL
I drink this in replacement of my morning coffee. It gives me the energy, strength, and protein that I need to get me through my day. Was easy to use and would recommend to anyone. It tastes fantastic!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Los angeles, Ca
I would much rather drink this cappuccino tasting protein than a regular protein shake, it makes getting fit easier
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Ontario
This protein shake mix is amazing I drink this everyday before a practice! It practically my morning coffee