Nature's Plus - Spiru-Tein Pure Trition High Protein Energy Meal Mixed Berry - 1.2 lbs.

Nature's Plus - Spiru-Tein Pure Trition High Protein Energy Meal Mixed Berry - 1.2 lbs.

BY NATURE'S PLUS

Description

Spiru-tein Puretrition Mixed Berry 1.2 lb (525g) Powder Packed with more phytonutrients than any other foods on Earth, organic whole foods are regarded as having the richest and most delicious flavors possible. Spiru-Tein PureTrition is the first certified organic, soy-free protein shake to deliver the astoundingly delicious flavors consistent with real organic whole foods. Unencumbered by the engineered yeast that is the foundation of other organic shakes, Spiru-Tein PureTrition delivers the truly superior flavors that have made Spiru-Tein the world's favorite for decades Featuring irresistible, mouthwatering flavors, gluten-free Spiru-Tein PureTrition fuses multi-source vegan protein with a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals, for boundless energy and overall well-being. Spiru-Tein PureTrition's organic whole food blend supplies the natural antioxidant benefits of organic, phytonutrient-rich foods from across the color spectrum, including fruits, vegetables, herbs, algae and mushrooms. Made From Organic Rice, Quinoa, Spirulina, Flaxseed & More Pure Wholesome Nutrition High Protein Energy Meals 12,500 Total ORAC Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Freedom Incredibly Delicious French Vanilla USDA Certified Organic Non-GMO Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Add one heaping scoop (scoop included in can) of SPIRU-TEIN PureTrition POWDER to 8 fl oz. of organic skim milk, whole milk almond milk, or juice, and mix (or shake) until smooth. For best results, milk or juice should be very cold. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Scoop (35 g)Servings Per Container: 15 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories110Calories From Fat0Total Fat0 g0%Saturated Fat0 g3%Trans Fat0 gCholesterol0 mg0%Sodium10 mg0%Potassium30 mg1%Total Carbohydrates9 g3%Dietary Fiber7 g4%Sugars6 gother Carbohydrates1 gProtein18 g36%Vitamin A2700 IU50%Vitamin C60 mg100%Calcium160 mg15%Iron4 mg20%Vitamin D550 IU140%Vitamin E15 IU50%Vitamin see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Nature's Plus - Spiru-Tein Pure Trition High Protein Energy Meal Mixed Berry - 1.2 lbs.
Nature's Plus - Spiru-Tein Pure Trition High Protein Energy Meal Mixed Berry - 1.2 lbs.
Reviews (0)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Nature's Plus - Spiru-Tein Pure Trition High Protein Energy Meal Mixed Berry - 1.2 lbs.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Sign up to join our community!

BackInfluenster Cashback
Nature's Plus - Spiru-Tein Pure Trition High Protein Energy Meal Mixed Berry - 1.2 lbs.

Please confirm your email.
If you have an existing Ebates account, make sure to enter your Ebates email

6 characters minimum. Password must consist of letters, at least 1 number and 1 special character.