BY NATURE'S PLUS

Natures Plus Spiru-Tein High Protein Energy Meal Tropical Fruit - 1.2 lbs. 544gNatures Plus Spiru-Tein High Protein Energy Meal Tropical Fruit is rich in flavor and nutrition! One of lifes true pleasures is enjoying a delicious treat you know is good for you in every way. Natures Plus is especi see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Tacoma, WA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite protein brands! I love every flavor but the vanilla is my favorite because it blends so well with anything. It keeps me feeling full for a really long time and gives me the nutrients and energy I need and lack in my every day diet!
Regina R.
Regina R.
Eden Prairie, MN
This flavor is a nice change of pace from the typical chocolate or vanilla. Keeps you full for several hours. I always feel vibrant after drinking this.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
I have an autoimmune disease that can leave me pretty down & out in the nourishment department. When I'm feeling awful, I use Spirutein . It blends well and comes in a variety of flavors. I love this stuff and it helps improve my nutritional profile
Kourt M.
Kourt M.
This is a great idea to have a delicious and healthy snack. It gives you just the right amount of energy that won't burn you out.