BY NATURE'S PLUS

The Energy Supplements® Soy Protein Powder with Spirulina ~ Vanilla Great Taste - Mixes Instantly, No Blender Required. Spiru-Tein is scientifically formulated with isolated soy protein from only non-genetically modified soybeans -- As Nature Intended. Healthy Heart Food 25 grams of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.  A serving of Spiru-Tein supplies 14 grams of soy protein. Nature s Plus Vanilla Spiru-Tein Powder features a unique blend of ingredients, including... 100% Daily Value of all Vitamins Energy Nutrients:  High Quality Soy Protein and Bee Pollen Superior Patented * Tri-Part Protein Blend : Rice, Pea, Soy Diet-Aids:   Lecithin, Spirulina, Choline and Inositol Enzymes:  Bromelain and Papaya C. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "My favorite flavor has been piña colada so far." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this product because it actually tastes pretty good and goes great in smoothies!" in 1 review
  • "It is the best tasting protein drink that I have found." in 1 review
Rosie O.
I used this for many years ! I loved this protein shake because it's very very thick!!! And also because I'm lactose intolerant and it's plant based, the taste is not horrible, it's tasty if you mix it with fruits :) my favorite is the regular vanilla flavor
Laura P.
My favorite flavor has been piña colada so far. I've gotten the little pack and attempted chocolate, vanilla, and banana but they all leave a weird after taste. Whenever I'm in a hurry during the day and need to miss breakfast I can just mix myself a quick shake a be good for a few hours. It tastes great and makes me feel good.
Amber V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this product! It is the best tasting protein drink that I have found. It keeps me full for a long time, and it is really easy and fast to make. I would suggest making it with a blender though, because stirring can't always get all the chunks out
Jenna S.
Denver, PA
My absolute favorite flavor of Spiru-tein! It is not chalky and has a great consistency. The flavor is great and it is so easy to make. Just mix it with skim milk for a tasty post-workout snack or a healthy, nutrient-packed breakfast.
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
Spirulina is a really great, all natural energy source! I really like this product because it actually tastes pretty good and goes great in smoothies! Spirulina is also a great source of protein!
nicolee g.
Philadelphia, PA
Cherry chocolate is out of this world and the unsweetened flavors are awesome too with just a touch of agave or honey. So much easier on the stomach than most other shakes I've tried.
Katelyn M.
Hinesville, GA
Love using this in my blender a banana and some organic milk! It is such a high quality protein! Replacing my breakfast with this each morning has helped me lose weight!
Kim G.
This is such a good protein powder. I haven't had a flavor I haven't loved! Ive tried most of them and love them all! Love the CHOC Peanut Butter. mmmm
melat k.
I don't know I like to try hair product then protein drink not organic why not? as long as healthy
Danielle P.
Valdosta,GA
This is a great add in for moving a smoothie from snack to a full meal replacement. Tastes wonderful!
Kim G.
Anyone tried this in baking yet?
Danielle P.