• Nature's Plus Spiru-Tein Gold Vanilla
  • Nature's Plus Spiru-Tein Gold Banana Berry Blast
  • Nature's Plus Spiru-Tein Gold Chocolate

BY NATURE'S PLUS

The Energy Supplements® High Protein Energy Meal* Great Taste - Mixes Instantly Complete Broad Spectrum Protein Complex with Spiruline Gluten Free Soy Free Sugar Free NutriSoy Non-GMO Natural Soy Spiru-Tein is scientifically formulated with isolated soy protein from only non-genetically modified soybeans - As Nature Intended Nature s Plus Chocolate Cherry Spiru-Tein Powder features a unique blend of ingredients, including... Gold Standard NON-GMO Protein Blend: Chia, Rice, Pea, Flax 100%-130% Daily Value of All Vitamins At Least 100% Daily Value of Essential Minerals Energy Nutrients: High Quality Gold Standard Protein and Bee Pollen Diet-Aids: Lecithin, Spirulina, Choline and Inositol Enzymes: Bromelain and Papaya Cleansing: Chlorophyll Fiber: Bran, Cellulose and Apple Pectin Additional Product Ingredient Information Protein Blend , xylitol, cocoa, freez see more...

Nature's Plus Spiru-Tein Gold

Start your review of Nature's Plus Spiru-Tein Gold!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Does this product really help in providing high amount of protein?" in 1 review
  • "But it makes my energy and vitamin levels so much better." in 1 review
Ruhi S.
Does this product really help in providing high amount of protein? I would like to know because I am a vegetarian and wanted to receive high amount of protein
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
This has a decent taste, but it's not filling nor does it mix well unless great effort is used. This wouldn't be my first pick, but I wouldn't say it's a bad product or my last choice by any means.
madison h.
Sacramento, CA
This product I must say doesn't taste the very best. A bit chaulky like any powder mix drink. But it makes my energy and vitamin levels so much better. ("
Kim J.
The taste is so-so, depending on which flavor you choose. I do not find this protein to be filling at all. I find it to be more watery as well. I think this is fine every now and then, but not for daily consumption as it leaves me feel dizzy mid-day.
Mary Y.