BY NATURE'S PLUS

The Energy Supplements® High Protein Energy Meal* Great Taste - Mixes Instantly Complete Broad Spectrum Protein Complex with Spiruline Gluten Free Soy Free Sugar Free NutriSoy Non-GMO Natural Soy Spiru-Tein is scientifically formulated with isolated soy protein from only non-genetically modified soybeans - As Nature Intended Nature s Plus Chocolate Cherry Spiru-Tein Powder features a unique blend of ingredients, including... Gold Standard NON-GMO Protein Blend: Chia, Rice, Pea, Flax 100%-130% Daily Value of All Vitamins At Least 100% Daily Value of Essential Minerals Energy Nutrients: High Quality Gold Standard Protein and Bee Pollen Diet-Aids: Lecithin, Spirulina, Choline and Inositol Enzymes: Bromelain and Papaya Cleansing: Chlorophyll Fiber: Bran, Cellulose and Apple Pectin Additional Product Ingredient Information Protein Blend , xylitol, cocoa, freez see more...

Nature's Plus Spiru-Tein Gold
  • "Does this product really help in providing high amount of protein?" in 1 review
  • "But it makes my energy and vitamin levels so much better." in 1 review
Kim J.
The taste is so-so, depending on which flavor you choose. I do not find this protein to be filling at all. I find it to be more watery as well. I think this is fine every now and then, but not for daily consumption as it leaves me feel dizzy mid-day.
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
This has a decent taste, but it's not filling nor does it mix well unless great effort is used. This wouldn't be my first pick, but I wouldn't say it's a bad product or my last choice by any means.
madison h.
Sacramento, CA
This product I must say doesn't taste the very best. A bit chaulky like any powder mix drink. But it makes my energy and vitamin levels so much better. ("
Ruhi S.
Does this product really help in providing high amount of protein? I would like to know because I am a vegetarian and wanted to receive high amount of protein
Mary Y.