BY NATURE'S PLUS

Dietary Supplement Recharge Your Life - Step Up To The Gold! The Ultimate Multi-Vitamin Supplement with Concentrated Whole Foods With Acai, Resveratrol, Vit. D3, Vit. K2, CoQ10 and over 120 Whole Foods! Delicious Tropical Fruit Flavor Vegetarian Hypo-allergenic Nutritional Support for Free-Radical Defense, Natural Energy Production and Overall Well-Being* Source of Life Gold is the world s most exciting whole food based multivitamin, mineral and enzyme-rich whole food supplement. In fact, it is the gold standard in natural supplementation. Source of Life Gold nutritionally supports total body health and vitality with even more of the revitalizing nutrients that have made Source if Life synonymous with the Guaranteed Burst of Energy! Mouthwatering tropical fruit flavored Source of Life Gold Liquid features: Complete profile of essential vitamins and minerals Anti-agin see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Kemi Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this, love this, love this but I get the big bottle. It is a little pricey but it works so well to give me all (most, no iron) of the nutrients I need and I have such good energy with this I pay. The best place to buy it is Vitacost. I order several at a time. I was in an exhausted slump a couple of years ago and I had taken the regular form of this vitamin with good results. My husband recommended I up it to this gold and it was like a miracle. My body must have really been depleted. Oh! And the extra plus is that it's soy-free which I'm allergic to.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the best multivitamin I ever bought & I have tried many over the years. The price is higher than I would normally pay for a multivitamin, but I can't argue because the quality is high. Some of the best on the market. I have used liquid vitamins/minerals for years. this is one of the better ones.
Jailine D.
Is a natural product multivitamin, very good for our body I recommend, good product and effective.
Destine D.
Commerce , GA
This drink is amazing. Literally liquid gold. I wouldn't want to purchase any other brand.
Chloe S.
Bathgate
Great product. Comes in very handy and is easy to use: does what it says it will. Would totally recommend this product
Gabrielle R.
How much does this cost?
Kat A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does that actually taste good? I heard it's expensive? How often would you need to drink it?
Idelissa R.
Santo Domingo, Rep. Dom.
Es bueno este producto ? Quiero saber ?