Kemi Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this, love this, love this but I get the big bottle. It is a little pricey but it works so well to give me all (most, no iron) of the nutrients I need and I have such good energy with this I pay. The best place to buy it is Vitacost. I order several at a time. I was in an exhausted slump a couple of years ago and I had taken the regular form of this vitamin with good results. My husband recommended I up it to this gold and it was like a miracle. My body must have really been depleted. Oh! And the extra plus is that it's soy-free which I'm allergic to.