BY NATURE'S PLUS

Dietary Supplement Organic Gold Standard Whole Food D3 Gluten Free Vegan Grown from Certified Organic Whole Foods Nutritional Support for Healthy Bones* Source of Life Garden™  Vitamin D3 Caps with Organic Gold Standard Nutrients is the first supplement to provide 5000 IU of 100% plant-source cholecalciferol, from an exciting variety of organic, healthful mushrooms. Feel the remarkable benefits of obtaining essential nutrients from all-natural, organic whole foods! Garden Vitamin D3 features: 5000 IU Vitamin D3 - the first plant-source cholecalciferol, from a blend of 8 different organic mushrooms 500 mg Certified Organic Mushroom Blend - supplying 5000 IU vitamin D3 and many other healthful nutrients Organic Whole Food Base - fruits, vegetables, green foods, mushrooms and algae Natural Whole Food Enzymes - for maximum support Free from artificial colo see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Great company/ brand! Decent price.. the pills are big but they are in capsules so if you have a hard time swallowing horse pills you can just open them and sprinkle them into some applesauce or yogurt. Great way to get your Vitamin D.
Rhonda K.
Rhonda K.
San Gabriel, CA
I really like these! I am deficient in Vitamin D and so it's important for my to take a supplement on a regular basis. I love this because it's natural and food based. Really great quality affordably!
Maia T.
Maia T.
I am vitamin d deficient and have to take twice a day year round. These work great in comparisons to other and from a brand I trust. Can't go wrong!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
This is a great wellness product from Nature's Plus. We all need Vitamin D and I have found that this has given me the most benefit from all the Vitamin D products I have tried. I would recommend this to anyone, it's a wonderful supplement.