BY NATURE'S PLUS

For those seeking an iron-free multiple vitamin and mineral, we now offer the highest potency formula without iron, in a special base which provides for the gradual release of ingredients over a prolonged period of time. Ultra I is the ultimate mega-potency multi-vitamin and mineral. Ultra I offers 100 mg of all the B vitamins. plus mega-potencies of all other vitamins. In addition, Ultra I has the highest potencies and the broadest number of amino acid chelated minerals of any multi-vitamin available today. Ultra I is truly the ultimate one tablet daily. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Nature's Plus Iron-Free Ultra I Multi-Nutrient Formula - 90 Tablets!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?