BY NATURE'S PLUS

Dietary Supplement Nutritional Supplement for Total Blood Health with 85 mg of Elemental Iron Gluten Free Fast-Acting Softgels Nutritional Support for Healthy Blood* Free from artificial colors and preservatives. Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat and milk. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

nicole M.
Wyandotte, MI
I have been feeling weak and out of it for about two weeks, my father went to the local vitamin shop and purchased these for me, and they have helped tremendously. I feel more alert, and hope it will continue.
Sara A.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In all my adult life it has been a struggle to find a multivitamin that didn't cause me to feel nauseous, that is, until I was recommended Hema-Plex by a friend. This vitamin is made up of natural supplements and is way easier to swallow that those terrible chalk tablets the dare call a vitamin. You can find Hema-Plex at your local natural foods store.
kendra t.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A very good natural supplement, price isn't bad, and its been a great vitamin for me, I take them daily and have no complaints!!!
Stephany R.
Mayagüez , PR
I suffer from anemia and I get dizzy very constant. Since I've started using this product I have seen a very notable difference. I feel with more energy and it does not cause me any second side effects.

Amazon