BY NATURE'S PLUS

Ultra RX Joint Cream Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM-Tube by Nature's Plus 4 oz Tube Ultra RX Joint Cream Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM-Tube 4 oz Tube Product Nature's Plus Advanced Therapeutics Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Ultra Rx-Joint Cream is precisely calibrated topical formula that synergistically combines pure glucosamine chondroitin and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). Each penetrating drop is then formulated with a proprietary botanical nutrient-rich base which includes silicon magnesium copper zinc and shea butter for maximum benefits. Other Ingredients Purified water Caprylic Capric Triglyceride Cyclomethicone Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) Glycerin Dimethicone Cholesterol Dimethyl Sulfone (Methylsulfonylmethane - MSM) Atlantic Red Seaweed (Hypnea musciformis) Extract Pacific Red Algae (Gelidiella acerosa) Extract Brown Seaweed (Sargassum filipendula) Extract Sorbitol Glucosamine HCl Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate Panthenol Tocopheryl Acetate Saccharomyces Silicon Ferment Magnesium F see more...

Krysta R.
Park Hills, MO
I love this cream for many things but especially joint pain. I'm a hairdresser and use it on my wrists and hands quite often when they feel stiff. It also helps my knees, ankles and back.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This cream works really well. I'm in my 30's and I have joint pain all the time. I didn't want to add any more supplements to the list that I'm already taking (which is way too many), so I decided to look for a cream instead. When I'm having a pain, I just apply this and within 15-20 minutes it's usually gone or barely noticeable. It's not something that I use every day, I only use it when I have a pain. It's a good size jar (the one I purchased is in a jar, not tube) and has lasted me months, so it's well worth the money.
Oscar C.
Davie, FL
Do you have pain and hurt you a lot them this is the perfect time to enjoy life without any pain is cure you fast or even in minute you start see the result try it.
Meghan H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My orthopedic dr recomemds this brand to his patients. It really comes in handy whenever I need it for pain
Jada R.
Chester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product i highly recommend people to buy its a firm and good price..

Vitamin Shoppe