BY NATURE'S PLUS

Papaya Enzymes by Nature's Plus 360 Chewable Papaya Enzymes 360 Chewable Product Each Papaya Enzyme chewable tablet is derived from 100 all-natural papaya. Supplement Facts Amount Per Serving Daily Value Papain (from papaya fruit and leaves) 6 mg Mylase (from papaya fruit and leaves) 1 mg Prolase (from papaya fruit and leaves) 100 mcg Daily Value Not Established Percent Daily Values are based on a 2 000 calorie diet Other Ingredients Fructose microcrystalline cellulose stearic acid magnesium stearate natural flavor natural color Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

Christina H.
Portland, OR
My daughter was a premie and suffers from acid reflux. She could've gone on a daily prescription regiment, but instead we were turned into Papaya enzyme chewables. At the onset of acid reflux she chews one tablet and almost instantly begins to feel better.
Julie A.
Asheboro, NC
This little product does wonders for reducing bloating and gas. I took this when I was visiting family and had little control over what was served. I could tell a difference within a few servings that my tummy had been tamed. Tastes like Pez candies.
Hannah S.
Waterford, MI
These were a lifesaver for me when I was pregnant and had terrible heartburn/acid reflux! Plus they taste really good. Way better than tums.
Heather K.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this! As far as enzyme supplements go, this is my favorite. Would recommend!
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
Papaya enzymes are a lifesaver for me. I had gastric by-pass surgery and when I have an issue with dumping syndrome or food getting stuck, I take a papaya enzyme and it helps me so much.
Heather H.
Bridgetown, NS
After eating some not so healthy stuff, I will usually take a papaya enzyme to help my system digest those nasty fats/sugars easier. They also help with keeping your insides working properly so as not to get constipated.
humera q.
Dietary Supplements Lose Weight! Free Inside Green Coffee Bean Made With Svetol Powerful Ingredients Accelerate Thermogensis* Increase Metabolism &Amp; Boost Energy* Svetol&Reg; Green Coffee Bean Will Help In Losing Weight &Amp; Fat‡‡ Tired Of Not Getting The Weight-Loss Results You Want?&Nbsp; You Now Hold In Your Hands The Solution To Safe And Effective Weight Loss.*&Nbsp; Introducing Ultimate Fat Burner1th, The Weight-Loss Supplement With A Ke