Nature's Plus Animal Parade Kids Immune Booster Tropical Berry - 90 Chewable Tablets

BY NATURE'S PLUS

Children s Chewable Antioxidant Supplement Nutritional Support for Overall Well-Being* with Whole Food Concentrates  Gluten Free Hypo-Allergenic Vegetarian Animal Parade® Kids Immune Booster Chewable Tablets supply powerful levels of the immune-fortifying vitamins A, C and E, as well as defense-boosting zinc Your kids will love the fun animal-shaped chewables, bursting with irresistibly luscious tropical berry flavor! A unique whole food herbal blend, which includes green tea and olive leaf, offers further nutritional support for a healthy immune system, while acidophilus helps promote a balanced digestive environment and optimal nutrient absorption. Free from artificial colors and preservatives. Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, soy and milk. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to see more...

Lexie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought these recently as the school year is starting soon and to help with those new school germs. I think anything that helps improve our immune and overall health is worth the cost! Now with that being said my little is not a fan of the tropical berry flavor AT. ALL. But we are getting through this bottle because health, and look forward to trying a new flavor or maybe gummies next.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love how great these are for my grandchildren, and have even tasted them myself, and they taste great! They have everything a growing child needs, and no added bad things children don't need.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I always gives these to my children,especially during the cold and flu season.U recommend these to anyone with small children.
Selena K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are wonderful I give them to my kids during flu season, and they do not taste bad at all.
Jill S.
What are the ages for these vitamins?