BY NATURE'S PLUS #30 in Tea Tree Oil

Kimberly R.
Whittier, CA
I bought this because my 6 year old daughter has very long hair and well elementary aged kids are well known to catch lice! I found out tea tree oil gets rid of them and prevents you from getting them again. I put about 1/8 of the bottle in our shampoo and the first week I had her leave it on for 10-20 minutes, after that she would just put it on normally. It got rid of the lice and she hasn't gotten them since! Now she can have her hair flowing freely (no more braids or buns) and not worry about getting lice again. I now put it in every shampoo bottle. This is a must have and must keep in every household that has kids!
Reggie H.
Savannah, GA
Tto is a wonderful all around anti fungus and anti bacterial oil. works wonders on most skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, acne etc.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
This stuff is great for my scars. It's also good for keloids. That's what my sister and I use it for. It's also great in hair, I believe.
Chelsea O.
Saint Marys , OH
I mix one drop of this with shampoo to help promote hair growth. I also like the smell!
Meagan K.
Fairport, NY
Use this on acne and it goes away immediately, this is so potent and all natural.
NUSHRAT T.
LOVE this oil so much!! At first I was skeptical about trying it but man am I so glad that I did. Works so well as an overnight treatment for pimples. Before bed I would dab a tiny amount on a pimple and then in the morning the pimple is either smaller or completely gone!!!! :) Great quality for the price. I would recommend it to others.
Jas D.
Surrey, British Columbia
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this. It's great for blemishes and pimples. I put it on overnight and the pimple goes away! It doesn't smell too bad. I will keep buying from this brand because the quailty is amazing and the price is great as well!
Vanessa C.
Great high quality oil. I have many uses for it as a tincture. It has many anti bacterial, anti fungal and repellant properties. Having a child in school I dilute down with water and spray in hats and coat collars to prevent lice. There are a lot of dilution recipes you can make for antibacterial spray on cuts, mouth rinse and even bug spray. The smell I find isn't pleasant but does fade. This is a staple in my home.
Danielle R.
Tea tree oil is one of the most versatile and actually legit items you could ever ask for. The smell is rather strong but this stuff works wonders!